Ch.23.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader }

- - -

"Something is off about Nezu he's acting happier than usual" A blonde skeleton like male took a sip from his mug, staring at the lazy man asleep on the couch in the teachers lounge, before looking back to the two he was talking to.

"No need to worry he's got a girlfriend that's all" The long black haired female stated, not missing the fact the loud long haired blonde next to her spit out his water at this mention, and the sickly looking blonde had coughed up blood.

"H-He has a what? how is that possible?" The voice hero was shocked, he never thought the bear, rat dog hybrid would ever be into dating and what would he date? another smart animal like himself "Who is this girl that captured his heart?"

Before she could answer the door to the teachers lounge opened "Good morning humans, I have brought bagels for you all" He was quite chipper his date the other day having put him in a good mood, which in their eyes was quite frightening "Now All Might you better head to your class, I've also asked someone important to me to help you teach" the animal hybrid placed the bag on the shortest counter and left, they would find out who he was dating on a later date.

For now the sickly blonde had to push himself to his buff like form and squeeze himself into a costume.

~ ~ ~

Shoto nibbled on a cookie as he awaited the teacher for this class to arrive, yesterday was quite a bore, but luckily he had his cat whom knew almost everyone here, and the cookies she brought him with a brown paper sack in her mouth.

His green haired boyfriend enjoyed his cookie as well, and so did their purple haired friend they met the first day, whom had introduced the two to his boyfriend before class today, a blonde with grey blue eyes, whom also knew their cat.

"I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" the shout and appearance of the number one hero almost made the boy drop his heavenly cookie, which was not a good thing in his book.

"H-He almost made me drop my cookie" the boy mumbled, number one hero or not making someone almost sacrifice a cookie was a villainous deed, and even as they were given their costumes to use for 'Hero Training' he'd hold a grudge because that cookie was heavens creation.

And as they stood in-front of a large area like the one from the exams, almost exactly like the entrance exams, they were told to pick lots for teams, it would be a classic game of heroes vs villains, he just hoped fate allowed him to be paired with his love.

"Odd I thought I'd have a helper today but all I see is a feline" All Might mumbled looking at the feline that gave him a blank look as he held the box out for the students, her tail smacking his leg "Do not tell me your my helper" she nodded, and All Might felt internal dread take over, another smart animal that is probably mental as well oh joy, he paled what if this was his Principles girlfriend, he'd surely be dead if he disrespected her in any way.

"Cower before me human" She mewed, she wasn't just some feline, and apparently her and Nezu were dating, was that Legal? they were both animals so it probably wasn't that bad, her mind went to the students again watching as they picked their lots for teams.

And she was possibly certain fate had some weird couples in mind for this game, and she didn't know how right she was.

- - -

{10/1/19}

{So many people ship Nezu and reader, and now time for a question- A Chapter Based on Mamagiri and his past or a peak at what Endeavor is doing? }