18. Jimin

Jimin was putting jihoon down for a nap when he remembered all the events of today. He blushed when he remembers how close he was to yoongi today. He thinks it was after 4 years that he got to be close to Yoongi and was able to smell his perfume. He really liked it on yoongi. But what was he thinking. He's not going back to Yoongi ever. Not after what he suggested. He asked jimin to kill their baby. Jimin really wanted to meet all his friends but he knew he couldn't do it as he left them and ceased all the contact to them. He really wants to meet them. At least before leaving for Busan again.

Their was a knock on their door when was about to go to bed. He was tired stressing over today's doctor appointment. He opened the door with a confuse look on his face when he saw a waiter in front of his room. He saw that there was a vase of flowers to be delivered in his room.
“Delivery for Park jimin room 112.” the Carter said.

“I'm sorry but I didn't order anything. I think you are in a wrong room. It might be a misunderstanding..” jimin replied yawning.

“But sir. Mr. Choi said to deliver them to you personally.” the boy replied.

It got jimin's reaction and he immediately said sorry and said that he can't take it and locked his door.

Jimin's heart was racing. Who was Choi and what he wanted with jimin. He will just get his baby boy treated and then he will return to Busan as soon as possible. Seoul wasn't jimin's home. Busan was. Jimin slept with heavy heart that night.

------------------------------------------

Next day jimin got up early. It was probably due to uneasiness in his heart that didn't allow him to act on impulse. He woke up early and stood by the window looking outside when he heard rustling of sheets. He turned around and saw his baby boy already woke up rubbing his eyes.

“Mommy yoonie com tday? I wanna pway.” jihoon asked.

Jimin sighed and asked his baby to wait for him till he gets the breakfast ready. Jimin bath jihoon who was allowed to make splashes so he spent 2 hours on the bath tub. Then jimin left to make breakfast and after breakfast jihoon whined about Yoongi again.

“Baby why are you doing this. You never wanted to play with kookie like this. Why yoongi hyung. ” jimin said.

“But I wike yoonie more. Kookie appa is fun but yoonie is more fun. I wike how yoonie smells.” Jihoon replied now close to cry.

“ish gonna be nite soon. Why ish he not toming? ” Jihoon now laid on floor and started wailing, Kicking his little feet. Jimin sighed and watched the clock which indicated it was indeed going to dark soon. It was 5 pm.

-------------------------------

Wow now introducing a new character. Who do you think MR. Choi is??