drugin' | twenty two.

February 10, 2019

Shantey lotions her tawny skin with coconut butter after her shower

Shantey lotions her tawny skin with coconut butter after her shower. She sits on the bed of the hotel suite. She's in Miami for her cousin and his wife's eight year marriage anniversary and vow renewal. Her cell lays on the mattress on speaker with her attorney on.

"The judge watched the video and becoming more lenient especially with witnesses saying she approached you. You won't do any jail time, but there will be two times a week anger management counseling in person, one on one."

"How? My schedule is crazy packed. I'm filming a documentary if you forgot."

"Then you're gonna have to move some things around and be in attendance with the counselor in LA. Would you rather be spending a year in jail away from that packed schedule and your children?"

"No."

"Alright then, be grateful." He says when she watches Tavon walk out of the conjoined bathroom with a towel around his waist. "You listened when I told you not to post on social media unless it involves business, so listen now. Just get those three months out of the way and continue making music."

"Thanks, Dallas," she ends the call.

"What he say?"

"Anger management counseling two times a week for three months."

"Be grateful. Anybody else in the streets woulda done one to three, easy." Tavon comments, putting on deodorant.

"That's true," she grabs her satin red, thin strap dress from the bed and put it on. She raises the straps on her shoulders and says, "can you zip me?"

Tavon zips the back of her dress before he wraps his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. "Let's be late."

Shantey giggles and removes his arms to face him. "Nope, were kinda are already and I still have to do my makeup and check on Romeo. You get dressed."

Tavon chuckles and proceeds his routine to get dressed as Shantey leaves the room. She foots across the hotel carpet in her PINK slides to the second bedroom. She knocks on the closed door. A few seconds later it opens to Romeo in only his white wife beater and boxers with a silky cover his braids.