🍋Hate and Love

Author's Note:

Here's a bonus chapter for those of you who wanted a lemon chapter. I'm gonna start this off right now with a little announcement: LOWER THOSE EXPECTATIONS

I dunno how to write smut, really. To be fair, I said I was okay writing smut, but I never said i was actually good at it. I've been rewriting this chapter for like 3 weeks now... so hopefully it's okay? maybe? I dunno.

If mature chapters aren't your thing, go ahead and skip this one. I promise, you won't miss anything. Honestly, those of you who skip it might come out a little less disappointed. xD okay, I'm done bashing my chapter, have fun.

As promised, y/n made Tomura dinner as soon as they got home. When he wasn’t looking, she offered a bit of it to Nobuo as a special treat. She seldom had time for Tomura, let alone her Nomu. While she felt bad for the monster, her mind was at ease knowing he didn’t care.

The two sat down and watched tv as they ate. Before going to bed, Kurogiri made an off-hand comment about the house having a table. Y/n ignored the comment. By the lack of sound coming from the short tempered Tomura, y/n guessed that he too was choosing to ignore Kurogiri.

Y/n collected the dishes and left them in a pile in the sink after dinner. She intended to clean up before going to the bookstore, but she knew Kurogiri would most likely get to it before she woke up. Y/n considered washing the dishes now, preferring not to listen to Kurogiri nag. However, y/n decided going to bed sooner rather than later was much more important to her. Y/n entered the bedroom and looked herself over in the big mirror above the dresser.

In the mirror's reflection, y/n could see Tomura taking off his shirt and throwing it to the ground. He was sitting up in bed, his back against the headboard. Y/n kept her eyes on the villain through his reflection. "Y/n," he called out, and she immediately turned around to face him.

Y/n sat down on the edge of the bed next to him. Something on his face made it seem like he had something to say. He appeared normal up to this point, y/n wondered if there was anything she could do to ease whatever was on his mind. "Yes?" y/n asked. Tomura grabbed y/n and carefully lifted her onto his lap. She gave him a gentle smile, but the look on his face stayed. Her smile faded and she gave him a more serious look.

She readjusted herself, straddling Tomura's lap. Her sundress blossomed out like a flower. Y/n lightly ran her fingers along Tomura's neck up to his jawline. "What's wrong?"

Tomura averted his eyes, no longer looking at y/n. Under her fingers could feel his jaw move, and she noticed him faintly chewing on his cheek. Y/n gently called his name, and his gaze returned. She felt herself growing stressed over Tomura’s unusual behavior.

The villain pulled y/n close to him and rested his forehead on her collarbone. His silence was worrying. However, y/n didn't want to alarm him. She placed her chin on his head and felt Tomura nuzzle into her chest. She could also feel Tomura lightly tugging on her dress.

Y/n knew the act was innocent. Whatever was on Tomura's mind was clearly bothering him, and y/n was sure that Tomura was merely looking for something to keep his hands busy. "So are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

Tomura remained silent. Y/n tried to pull herself away from Tomura, wholly intending to look him in the eye and try to get him talking; however, Tomura had a firm grip on her back, keeping her body close to him. "Tomura," she called out, a mix of worry and sternness in her voice. The villain's hold loosened and y/n was able to pull away.

"You don't have to go with us, you know. You can just stay here and wait." It took y/n a moment to register what he was saying.

"I'm going," y/n replied in a matter of fact tone. "You're where my home is. I don't have anywhere to go if you-" y/n cut herself off and continued; "The League, gets caught." She noticed Tomura looking away, and y/n held his cheek in her hand and led him back to her face. "If you're gone, then I might as well go too."