Chapter 19: Aftermath

"Now, care to explain Mr. Potter?"
"Draco and I were walking back to our dorm yesterday, and I thought I saw her out the corner of my eye, but Draco told me I was being silly. She set up the letters and made everyone receive one to find out about my relationships, which aren't any of anyone's business!"
"I told everyone about you two because it's disgusting and I don't want to see that crap around the place I'm meant to feel safe at."
"Miss Rolanda, you may think something is wrong, but that does not mean it is. Harry I'm extremely sorry and I wish you and Draco the best," McGonagall said, "you on the other hand, are staying with me." She gestured to the Slytherin. And nodded at Harry for him to leave.

He left her office, and waiting outside we're Ron, Hermione, Dean and Seamus, panic in their expressions.
"What happened?" Ron asked.
"Is everything ok? What happened to Pomona Rolanda?" Hermione questioned in her usual posh accent.
"Is it true?" Dean said, they all looked at him, "about you and Draco?"
Harry paused, he didn't know if Draco was comfortable announcing their relationship publicly, but then again the whole school now knew because of one particular girl, "...yeah," he replied quietly, and looked to the floor with a red face, hoping dean wasn't about to slap him and side with Pomona.
"That explains it!" Seamus exclaimed, Dean understood, everyone else didn't.
"What?" Ron and Hermione said in unison.
"We... uhhhh, we may have slipped you a love potion," Dean started. They both explained their plan and why they were so confused when Harry took no interest to girls. Seamus complained about his terrible gaydar.
"My question is: why did you give me that potion to start with?" Harry queried, folding his arms.
"We wanted to find out your crush..." They answered embarrassed and going pink. Harry , Ron and Hermione chuckled.
"Speaking of Harry's crushes, where is Draco?" Hermione mentioned, looking around for the blond boy.
Then Harry realised, he didn't know where Draco was, better yet if he was ok. By the look on his face, everybody could tell he had no idea where his boyfriend was either.
They headed to their dorm in a hurry, all Harry wanted was for Draco to be ok. On their way they ran into Peeves being his usual self.
"Hairy pooper! Hairy pooper!" He cried, as he floated past.
"Not now peeves, have you seen Draco Malfoy?"
"You mean that boy crying in the haunted girls toilets?" He said, winked, and flew away.
Harry practically ran to the bathrooms, Dean, Seamus, Hermione and Ron all struggling to catch up behind him.
He pushed the door open, almost breaking it off its hinges. On the floor was a small pale man, he had his head in his hands and was whimpering quietly, repeating the same word: 'why?'
"Draco?" Harry said, he immediately pulled out his wand at the sound of a voice, but realised it wasn't a threat and instead got up to collapse again in Harry's arms.
Hermione, Ron, Dean and Seamus filed in to see Harry comforting a very upset Draco. Harry was rubbing small circles on Draco's back, and he was grabbing Harry's collar so much and crying so bad, Hermione felt like crying too. Harry was also on the verge of tears, but managed to sort of keep it together.
After a good 6 minutes, Draco calmed down, but was still sniffling and wiping the few tears that still fell.
"I just want you to know we don't hate you, for any part of who you are. Neither do we hate Harry," Hermione stated, Ron enthusiastically nodded along with her. Dean and Seamus sat quiet, happy that Harry had what he wanted, but upset for how they found out.
"I mean we knew everyone was going to know at some point, just not like this," Draco said, Harry restes his head on Draco's shoulder, and Draco rubbed a gentle thumb over Harry's hand.
"Ok stop, you two are way to adorable for anyone to hate you guys," Seamus trying so say, but his thick accent made it hard for everyone to understand, so they just nodded like they knew.
"What are we going to do? My father going to find out and murder me!"
"Isn't he in Azkaban?" Dean pointed out.
"We are going to go to our dorm, we are going to relax, then we will sleep, wake up and live our lives how we have always been." Harry stood up, and grabbed Dracos hand, intertwining their fingers. They smiled at each other, then walked out and back to their dorm.

~~~I know this chapter was a little shorter, I'm sorry I was writing this during a shadow hunters conversation (PanCon2 msg me if you know what I mean).
There are two more chapters left! Thankyou all to have read this story and give me recommendations for other shows or Drarry storylines I could write :)~~~

Youtube link in bio