Chapter 21: The Great Ending

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY- WLW

"Morning." Draco smiled into the crook of Harry's neck, making his shiver and turn over to face the blond boy.
"Morning," he replied, kissing Draco gently. It eventually moved to a fast paced make out session as Draco had pulled Harry on top of him, still naked, and started getting tougher with his mouth. Soon enough their tongues were down their throats and they were going at it passionately, even though it was only 7:15am.
"Alright... Alright," Harry said pushing himself off Draco to breathe and speak. "We need to get up."
"But do we? Just 5 minutes?" Draco begged like a toddler, and Harry caved in because, I mean look at that face. Draco's hand slinked around the back of Harry's neck and pulled him in again for another kiss.
Harry pushes him away again, "seriously we need to get up, I need to get dressed."
"Fine," he flopped backwards into his bed, a pout in his face to show to Harry he wasn't happy.

He had gotten dressed and brushed his teeth, ready to leave he called for Draco. He suddenly was hit with a thought of anxiety, what if he isn't there? He rushed over to the door, fully dressed and ready was his boyfriend, he realised he had no reason to panic as Draco wasn't going anywhere.
"You alright?" Draco asked, Harry at first was confused, then remembered that he had just burst into Draco's room unannounced and panting.
"Y-yeah I'm fine," he answered, and went over to hug him. They hugged for longer than they should have, because when they looked at the time they saw they were 20 minutes late to breakfast.

Rushing through the corridors was not how the two wanted to spend their morning, but that's what you get when you sleep in.
The doors opened dramatically, everyone's eyes drifted to Harry and Draco standing in the doorway. He gulped, and Draco grabbed for Harry's hand to squeeze it ready for hateful comments. But nothing came. Instead, Hermione had come over to them to take them to their seats.
"Morning you two," she beamed.
"Morning Hermione," Harry replied, then shuffled his way over to his rightful seat, Draco's hand still in his.
"So what did you two get up to last night?" Ron asked first. Dean and Seamus has joined them today, and they seemed very intrigued in Harry's love life.
"We played games."
"Harry taught me some muggle games, like- what was the one- oh! Guess who," Draco said enthusiastically.
"I used to play that all the time! We should play some time," Hermione excitedly chatted.
"So you only played games?" Dean winked at Harry, he froze not knowing what he was getting at.
"We may have spent the night differently playing a game of our own," Draco chuckled, so did everyone else. Harry felt his cheeks go red with embarrassment.
"Ooohh," Seamus, Ron and Dean said, making Harry even more embarrased. Draco playfully elbowed Harry, and they looked into each other's eyes, everyone else flooding away. Now they were just in an empty room with each other, only the muffled sounds of voices and their own.
"Guy I have an idea..." said on other the muffled voices, loudly and clearer than the rest. Suddenly everyone was back in the room, voices normal, Draco and Harry listened into the plan Dean had.

Harry stood up, walked over to McGonagall and asked her a favour.
"Hey Professor, do you think it would be ok if I spoke to everyone quickly?"
"Make it quick," she said and returned to her breakfast.
He slowly made his way to the front of the stage to speak, "can I have everyone's attention!"
People looked up from their plates of food to see what was going on. Harry cleated his throat, "a recent rumour has been spread around school about me and a student, some toxic things have been said. I'm standing up here to tell you saying them things won't stop me from loving that student, and if anything it will make me love them more."
Hermione was almost crying happy tears, and Ron was watching but still eating as much as he could.
After a few seconds of silence, Draco got out of his seat, everyone eyes suddenly darted towards him. Instead of going red and sitting back down, he straightened his back and walked to where Harry was standing.
"If you have something mean to say at least come and say it to us personally instead of being a coward and hiding it," Draco said loudly, then turned to Harry.
What came next was a surprise to everyone.
Draco had kissed Harry in front of the whole school, it was short and sweet but got the message across.
There was more silence, until Hermione, Ron, Dean, Seamus and Ginny all stood up to clap and cheer. Shortly, everyone in the hall was cheering for the two. Even teachers were clapping, Harry looked back at McGonagall to see a big smile spread on her thin lips.
"That went better than expected," Harry mentioned quietly to Draco, and they left the stage to return to their seats, holding hands.

~~~ Griffindor Common Room ~~~

Hermione had mentioned the idea of inviting Harry and Draco to the common room for the evening multiple times, and tonight that plan was put in place. Dean had sneaked butter beer and fire whiskey from Hogsmeade a while ago, and had Hermione cast a long lasting spell on them for a time like this.
Dean, Seamus, Ron, Hermione, Harry and Draco all sat in the common room, playing the muggle game guess who. Dean an Seamus has won 3 times, Hermione and Ron 1, but Harry and Draco we're winning by 7.
"I swear you are cheating," said Dean, and Harry finished and won the last game. He collapsed into Draco's arms, giggling like a child.
"My Harry doesn't cheat," Draco stated.
"Your Harry?" Harry chuckled. Everyone was witnessing the pure moment.
"Yep," he joked and plucked a gentle kiss onto Harry's lips before attempting to reach for his drink, but Harry pulled him back and kissed him again, harder. They had forgotten everyone was watching.
Life was good, Harry and Draco were out and happy, Ron and Hermione were happy, Dean, Seamus and Ginny were supportive. Everyone was supportive and happy. And Draco and Harry we're together and content with their relationship.
It was the great ending to a school year.

~~~ This is the last chapter! Thankyou for reading, make sure to vote and recommend this story to others. I'm writing two new story's, Philkas and Ballum, so look out for them. Goodbye for now!~~~

Youtube link in bio