Chapter 35

"Aye Dil,
Sunle Yeh Farmaan Tu
Sawda-E-Ishq Aab,
Hai Mujhe Manzoor......."

Shivaay has finished getting ready for the party.Wearing the watch he looks around-

S:  Where is Anika?Got ready even before me.This is really surprising.Don't know what is she doing right now.

Pool side's curtains are flaunting because of air.Someone is seen inside the pool.Pushing aside the curtains he steps in the balcony.It is beautifully decorated along with pool garden.Anika is doing something leaning down near the water.

Shivaay calls out- Anika?

Standing up she turns to face him.Anika has worn an aqua-marine chiffon saree with sleeveless white blouse.Her long hair is open,parted by the left side,flowing in the air.Reaching to her Shivaay says-

S:  All these decoration?Party is on the terrace Anika.Have you forgotten?

A:  I know.

S:  Then?

A:  I myself have decorated this entire place for a special reason.

S:  What?

A:  I will tell but before that there is something which I want you to do with me.

S:  Okay but what?

A:  I am just coming.You stay here.

She returns minutes later with a box.Watching that Shivaay asks-

S:  What's in it?(Anika brings out something)Paper boats?

A:  Yes,paper boats.

S:  What will you do with those?

A:  Not me,us.The thing is,since my childhood whenever any of my dearest,fondest wishes got fulfilled,making paper boats I used to launch them in water.This is my own way of thanksgiving,to God.Tonight I am going to do it but with you.

S:  That's really good.How would you do that?

A:  Very simple.I have written my fulfilled wishes in different colourful papers and made boats with them.Taking one by one I will leave them in water.

S:  Exciting huh?

A:  Did you have any fulfilled wish Shivaay?I mean recent time?

S:  Umm...Yeah.

A:  Great.Then you too write down your wish and make boat.We will make them float together.

Then,Shivaay makes his wish boats upon Anika's words.Near the water they both sit down to offer their thanksgiving.Anika guides Shivaay:

A:  You have to say your fulfilled wish after floating the boat,in mind.And you can make wishes too while floating boats.New,fresh wishes those you want to be fulfilled.Are you ready Shivaay?

S:  Yes.

They pick up their respective wish boat and puts those in water.They float ahead-

Anika utters her wish-"I have got Shivaay as my husband.Thank you"

Shivaay utters his wish-"Thank you,for bringing Anika in my life"

Anika-"Thank you,for fulfilling my biggest dream through Shivaay"

Shivaay-"Thank you,for giving me an opportunity to fulfill one of her dreams"

Anika-"I want to see Shivaay to be happy till the last breath of my life"