Chapter 30 : Realization Hits!

Nandini felt a stinging pain in her forehead. She touched her forehead and saw blood on her fingers. She was on the gun point and had no idea who was on the other side of it. The hit on her forehead was quite strong and for a second she blacked out. After much persuasion she opened her eyes and saw hazy sight of everyone screaming at someone behind her. She saw Manik's scared face and Aryaman's tense face. When she heard the person standing with the gun speak she understood the entire situation.

So: Stop right there everyone. You Nandini Murthy. How dare you haa? Tumhe kya laga you'll escape so easily. If I can't have Manik i won't let anyone have him. You'll die Nandini.
M : Soha leave her. You want me right I'll come just leave her.
N: No Manik don't. I'll handle her.
M: Kya handle her Nandini. You've done enough daring for the day.
N: Manik please trust me I'll handle her.
M: Soha leave her I will come to you.
N: Manik you aren't doing anything. Just stop right there.

The authority in her voice made Manik stop his rants. He looked deeply in her eyes trying to study her next move. He was not showing it on his face but he was hell scared seeing Nandini on the gun point and he being the reason behind it.

Understanding that Manik was studying her eyes, Nandini blinked her eyes to convey that she has something in mind. After making Manik a little calmer she looked at Aryaman. The look in her eyes and her gestures immediately made him understand what she wanted to say. He slightly nodded his head in a way that it was visible only to Nandini. Aryaman was amazed that even after nine years Nandini was efficient in handling this kind of situation on her own.

She silently started counting , showing it on her fingers so that even Aryaman is aware of it. Only he knew what she was going to do. Perks of knowing people for their entire life (ehhh!). As she finished her count of three, she swiftly shifted a little to her left, turned to her opposite side and pushed Soha's hand which was holding the gun upwards in the air , allowing her to fire in the air with a booming sound enough to scare everyone.

None was able to respond with the exception of Aryaman who at once ran towards Nandini and pushed Soha, pinning her to the ground. After a few seconds when everyone realised  what had happened they too ran to help Aryaman in controlling Soha. Nandini herself was too engrossed in handling Soha that she didn't notice Manik's absence from the scene.

It was not long before that Nandini realized that Manik was not the part of the group which was handling Soha. It only consisted of Aryaman Cabir and Abhi along with the team of policemen which had arrived recently, she glanced around to find Manik sitting on his knees too lost to react. Nandini could not decipher  this reaction from Manik.

She was about to go and talk to Manik when Aryaman came and hugged her tightly ," Are you okay Nandu?", she smiled at this question from him. " I am in one piece. Do you need something else?". Aryaman laughed slightly at this response and kissed her head from the side taking her in a side hug. Nandini too replied warmly by hugging him back with same force. Arya meant a lot to her even if she never showed it. He was her back bone, the one who had kept her strong and going until Manik came in to brighten her life a million times. She was joined by Ammu who hugged her and whispered in her ears ," thank you so much for saving me today". Nandini , like a big sister ruffled Ammu's hairs and said ," no need for it Ammu . I just saved my brother's priceless possession." and she winked at the couple. They both weren't able to reply but blush at her remark.

While hugging Aryaman her eyes were searching for Manik who had vanished from her sight. Her brows twitchted in tension and her heartbeats panicked a little , but soon found their peace when she saw Manik talking to the inspector regarding something. She patiently waited for him to finish his conversation by standing just a few feet away from them. She heard their conversation in parts and understood that Soha was being taken into police custody with the charge of attempt to murder and kidnaping against her. When they were finished she went ahead to talk to Manik.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें