Part One: introductions

I was running through the mall trying to make it to my job on time. The clock read 9:17 a.m.

Great. I thought to myself.

I had 13 minutes to get all the way across the mall and to the tiny little clothing store where I was 10 hrs out of my day 5 days a week.

I was moving my legs as fast as I possibly could which wasn't too fast because I'm only 4'11. I was in view of the store as I tripped and fell. Spilling my hot chocolate all over me.

I began to tear up. Noooooo I thought. As I was standing up I saw a shadow fall over me. As I looked up I saw a tall man standing over me.
"Are you okay little one?" He spoke.

I instantly got goosebumps from his voice. He was probably about 6'4 and he towered over me. I couldn't look him in his eyes because men like this scared me. Okay or they turn me on. I correct in my brain.

Daniel:

I saw her running through the mall. I immediately scolded her for running, but she didn't seem to notice me. I saw her trip over herself and fall right on her cute little bum.
Ohhhh baby. I thought

I went over to her to help her up and I could instantly tell she was a little. She submitted to me so well I just wanted to reward her right there right then, but I resisted my urges.

"Here" I said handing her a stuffy that had fallen out of her bag. It was adorable it was a cute little mouse and you could tell that she had had it for a while.

"Thank you sir" she said in a barely audible whisper.

"You're welcome. What's your name kitten?" I asked

I saw a pretty pink blush creep on her cheeks from me calling her kitten.

"Bella" she said.

That's when I realized she had spilled all over herself. Before I could help she looked at her phone and scurried off into a clothing store. I made sure to wait there for her until her shift ended.

A/n
Hey guys. This is my first book I've ever even tried to write lol. So I guess put suggestions in the comments on what I should do or how I could improve my story. Thanks!!
Lots of love, B