||6.

This chapter is dedicated to Cherry2061 check out her story; All Over Again.

Enjoy,

                             • • •

                  ||Felix's POV||

Dafe and I were both seated at his expensive creamy leathered coloured couch, while Saviour happened to be at the kitchen, searching the refrigerator for more beers.

Dafe decided to host a bro night, just the three of us. His parents were out of the country - Paris to be precised, for a business trip this weekend.

Dafe held a bottle of beer and gulped the content down his throat. He got hold of the remote and switched the channel to a music video. We both watched as three hot girls caresses Chris Brown's body.

"Damn," Dafe exclaimed, as he spotted a sexy hot chick in a bikini. "I'll give anything to get into that TV."

"A dream that will never come true," Saviour walked in and placed three more beers on the glass table.

"You're a kill joy o," Dafe hissed, then opened a new bottle of beer for himself.

"Let's do something fun," Saviour whined as he switched the channel to an action movie. "Come on guys, it's bro night."

"There's a pool at the back, go drown in it." Dafe said, as he snatched the remotes from Saviour and switched it back to the music video.

"Saviour's right though," I butt in. "We normally play games. The Devils baskets, truth or dare, Two truths and a dare. Let's make this fun or I'll just go upstairs to your room and call it a night."

Dafe groaned loudly, before switching off the TV. "How about a bet?"

Saviour stood up all of a sudden, almost knocking the bottle that was placed at the edge of the table. "That's true, it's gonna be Felix's turn, if we decide to do a bet."

Once in a while, we three normally make bets just for fun. First was Dafe, he was known as the lady's man. He hook up with lot of girls and dumbs them before the weeks runs out. Don't call him a bad guy, I mean the ladies knew that he was a womanizer, but they still followed him around like a plague.

There was this one girl named Melanie, she was as stubborn as any horny girl could get. She was so obsessed with Dafe, and wasn't ready to let him go. Dafe tried his best to keep her off of him, but his best wasn't good enough. So we had a bet with him. We told him to brake it off with Melanie in a super harsh way, or he pays Saviour and I, the sum of thirty-five thousand naira each.

So that did the trick, Dafe called it off with Melanie. She cried for some weeks, but eventually got over it.

Then, there was Saviour. We made a bet with him, telling him to go over to a tattoo parlor in other to get a tattoo. To our surprise, Saviour actually got into the tattoo parlor, and got himself a tattoo on his chest and upper arm. When his parents found out, it was super nasty. His father was ready to break his head, but his mother intervened and helped him. They both cut off his allowances and took every electronic devices he owned for three whole months.

Now, it was my turn. I knew I could handle whatever bet they've decided on, but that doesn't mean I wasn't scared.

"Alright," I placed a glass cup on the glass table. "What have you guys got?"

Dafe and Saviour shared a look, before looking back at me.

"So here's the rules, you're gonna do what we ask you to do. Failure to do so, you'll have to pay us each, Fifty thousand naira. So, that's gonna make it a hundred thousand naira." Saviour instructed.