chapter 34 - why?

Not edited

Julians POV

That day I locked myself, the kids and neon up in the kids room. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I need to work things out properly with the help of only me.

I put the kids to bed and neon laid on the rug also ready to drift off when there was a light knock at the door.

"Julian? Are you going to see me yet?" He's still at the door?

I open the door to finally speak to him and work things out because this is just being selfish only seeing one side of the story.

"I-----" I was about to say something when Jason hugged me, really tightly.

"You know I would never do that to you, I know you know in your heart that I'm not that kind of person" I could see the hurt look on his face as he lets me go while looking straight into my eyes, but then he looked down at my stomach and rubbed it.

"I know you have been pregnant for at least a couple of weeks now but why? Why haven't you told me yet?"

"I was going to make it a surprise tonight but..." I couldn't even find any suitable words for the situation earlier.

"It's really not what it looks like, you know I don't hit woman unless they get too over the top, and that's when I shoves her off the bed... You need to believe me" I actually believe him but let's just pull a prank since this pregnant woman is in the mood.

"I want a divorce" I'm holding in my laugh but I don't think Jason realises.

"No... No no no" as I was going to say it was a prank but, he went down on his knees and held my hands together.

"Look you should have know how much of a slut that gold digger was, but I let you, no I let her enter my house and when you went to shop for food she seduced me. But you know I said no but she won't listen" I feel bad now.

"Hey hey, don't be said I was just joking with you, that's what you get for messing with a pregnant woman and a married one as well!" I say helping him up, I couldn't help but giggled.

"You pranked me? Do I look like a joke to you?!" Is he mad at me now?

"I didn't mean to, I was just trying to shake off all the weight and thoughts" shit look what I got myself into.

"You almost gave me a heart attack and you call that weight lifting off of the shoulders... Haha got you" ugh I should have known.

"I don't like you anymore" I say pretending to be cross, folding my arms.

"I love you too" and he hugged me as I lay my head against his chest and as he placed a kiss on my head.

I should have known that Angelina was no good since she never told me anything about Jason after the car crash.

Well let's just say the rest of the night was great, he kept on talking to the small baby in my tummy and he would gently put his ear against my stomach and listen to see if anything happens. I keep repeating myself to him.

"He or she isn't big enough for you to notice anything silly." But he keeps saying

"You never know".

Next morning Jason, the kids, neon and I went to the park. The kids really adore neon which made me really happy since I love neon too and now we are one complete family.

"Mummy! Jordan's hurt" Julie said running towards me crying.

"Why what happened?, Where is he?" Jason holds Julie while we both quickly head towards Jordan's place.

"Baby what happened?" I knelt down beside him to see his grazed knee.

"Who did this to you?"

"The bully's tried to steel Julie's lolly pop and so I punched one of them, he then pushed me and I fell down, wait until I become older and I'll be the strongest man to protect our family like daddy" he then bravely stands up with a little wobble.

"You are very strong already, but don't become like daddy" I say whispering the last part.

"Hey I heard that" Jason said which made us all laugh.

"Let's call it a day kids, we shall go home, but we will stop for some icecream on the way, does that seem ok?"

We all said "yes" and off we all went.

From that day onwards I didn't hear from Angelina, Joseph and Justin so I hope it will be a happy ending from here....

Authors note

Hey guys that officially the end since i said the same thing a couple chapters back😂

So, thank you all for supporting this book, I really appreciate it and hope for the best to all my readers♥️🚀

Please chat to me because I love to make new friends, whether your a girl or a boy I don't care, there is no gender inequality here so ♥️♥️♥️

Take care and support my other books:

•billionaires blindness
•plan of Mr billionaire
•ugly→gorgeous