SICKBOY

"I did it!" Betty wailed. "I gave him coffee!"
There was a bang and all heads turned to the front door where Aunt May stood with Morgan and Steve. And Wanda.
"Close the window!" Pepper mouthed, pointing. Peter followed her finger with his eyes until they landed on the window he had been headed for before. His eyes narrowed and shot a web at the ceiling, swinging himself towards the open window and making it just in time to-
He hit the window with an incredibly painful sounding thwack and fell to the ground, dazed. Aunt May and MJ both rushed over to him, checking he was okay as Wanda scanned the room for any other possible escape routes she needed to block off.
"What happened to him?" Morgan asked meekly from Happy's arms. All heads turned to look at her and everybody spoke in unison.
"Coffee."

Peter sat up in bed, rubbing his head dazedly. "Did someone knock me out?" He asked with a groan.
"That would be me," Wanda smirked and tousled the teenagers hair playfully. "A pleasure doing business with you again, Spiderboy."
"That's Spiderman to you, Miss Witchymcwitchpants," Peter mumbled, sinking lower into his pillows and closing his eyes. "What are you doing here anyway?"
"Came as an escort." Wanda shrugged. "Your little crew, Happy, your aunt and myself are about to go somewhere pretty cool." She grinned and got to her feet as the door banged open, which made Peter wince as the loud noise only increased the pounding in his head.
"Can you get me some water?" He asked. "This is worse than a hangover."
"And when have you ever had a hangover, Mister?" Aunt May asked, an eyebrow raised quizzically as she sat down on the edge of Peters bed. Peter just groaned, opening his eyes to see that MJ had also entered the room and was standing a little awkwardly by the door.
"Water? Please? Aunt May?"
His aunt sighed and got to her feet. "Alright, I can see I'm not wanted here." she smiled a small smile, admitting defeat as she made her way out the door, Wanda joining her. The two spoke in murmurs that Peter couldn't make out, but somehow those two talking made him nervous.
"How are you doing?" MJ asked cautiously, moving closer to the bed and gazing down at her boyfriend. He blinked innocently up at her from the bed.
"I feel terrible," he said. "I need you to take care of me."
"Take care of you, huh?" MJ cracked a grin at that and sat down on the edge of Peters bed. "And what might that involve."
"Oh, just the usual," Peter murmured, lifting a hand to tuck a stray strand of MJs curly hair behind her ear. "Spongebaths, staying with me every second of the day and night to make sure I'm okay..."
Laughing, MJ swatted Peters lingering hand away and leaned closer to him, her eyes narrowing. "That is the treatment someone gets when they've broken every bone in their body, not someone recovering from a caffeine rush and a window collision."
"That collision was hard, okay?" Peter said defensively. "Now I know how birds feel." MJ laughed and shook her head. She started to get up but Peter grabbed her arm. "Don't go," he pleaded.
MJ smiled. "I'm not going anywhere." she settled back down beside him and took Peters hand in her own.
"You know," Peter murmured. "I might be yet to break all the bones in my body." MJ burst out laughing at that. Shaking her head she flicked Peter softly on the nose.
"You're an egg," she laughed.
"But I'm your egg," Peter said, smiling innocently and half sitting up so that he could get his arms around MJ and lie back down with her clutched to his chest. MJ shrieked and, laughing, tried to pull away. In the end Peter was too strong and she relaxed against him, her head resting just over his heart.
She listened to it beating quickly in his chest, fingers subconsciously tapping its rhythm onto Peters hand.
"Is this too much?" Peter asked softly.
"What?" MJ replied, though she thought she knew what Peter meant.
"Being with me after the release of that video and everything," Peter said, craning his neck to look down at the beauty resting on his chest.
"Of course not," MJ shook her head adamantly.
"And is this okay?" Peter asked, motioning with his free hand to their particular position.
"More than okay," MJ smiled, raising herself up a little on her elbow and moving closer to Peters face. Her finger continued to tap out Peters heart beat, faster and faster.
"You sure?" Peter said, but his mind wasn't behind the words as his eyes flickered from MJs eyes down to her lips.
"More than sure," MJ whispered. They both moved in, closing the gap between them as their lips met. Their heart beats became one and MJ stopped her tapping, winding her fingers instead into Peters hair and pulling herself properly onto the bed.

Aunt May, carrying a glass of water for her nephew and a jug incase he needed a refill, didn't have enough hands to knock. Instead she pushed the door open with her shoulder and stopped dead at what she saw, only just managing to hold onto the water.
Hurriedly placing the glass and hug down in the room she backed out and shut the door as quietly as possible, face reddening. Peter and MJ, little make out partners, hadn't even noticed her enter they were so caught in their little bubble of eachotherness.
They'd figure it out soon enough when they wondered where the water had come from.
And then they'd be even more embarrassed than Aunt May was.