• 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 • [Nezuko Kamado]

This was requested by Fandom-Child-707. It was a unique request! And I hope you'll like it~
___________________
It was almost sunset. You and Tanjiro together with his sister, Nezuko who's in the box were walking through the path of somewhere you didn't know where.

You known Nezuko for quite awhile ever since the three of you were in diapers, that's why when she became a demon you didn't even got a thought of killing her. You are faithful to her that she wouldn't kill you.

Your decision was right—even today. You didn't regret anything. When Tanjiro and you passed the exam, the both of you oath that you'll treat Nezuko and kill Muzan, whatever it takes.

And today, the both of you were just walking. Wondering where to go next since the crows doesn't recieve any missions yet.

"Ah! The sun is almost setting" you said while the sun was slowly going down and the moon starting to go up.

Tanjiro let down his box slowly and put it aside. It moved a little before it opens revealing a small version of Nezuko. She rubs her eyes as she slowly crawls out the box. Nezuko looked at her surroundings before she reverted to her original size.

You just adore at her adorableness and looked at her from to bottom.

Nezuko looked at you before she waved her hand. You slowly waved back and smiled. Tints of pink were starting to form on your cheeks while you were waving.

You usually don't have any romantic feelings at all for Nezuko, it just feels like she's your big sister. Everything just feels right when you're with her—like you can conquer the world with her.

Even though you thought that you don't have any romantic feelings to the demon, you feel yourself starting to have a small crush towards the demon Nezuko. It just happens—you didn't planned it to happen.

"How about we find some inn to rest for tonight?" Tanjiro suggested. Nezuko and you nodded. You began your merry way to a small village that's seems to be near.

Nezuko held his brother's left hand while she suddenly grabs your right hand and held it delicately. Her thumb softly caressed your hand as she started to hummed. So basically you were like a family.

You looked at away for her to not notice your reddening face. Your heart was pounding like crazy and your face was forming uncontrollable beads of sweat. Damn, you didn't know what to do.

The three of you walked in silent until you reached the village. It was all lively. It was filled with lanterns and stalls all over the place.

"Woah!" You wowed in amusement. You don't see something so bright before, that's why it amuses you.

While you were doing that, Nezuko noticed you and smiled, seeing your eyes shine brighter than any lanterns around you. It just like the spotlight was focused on you alone.

Suddenly, your stomach growled signing that you were hungry. You held your stomach as you bowed

"Ah.. sorry" then you put your hand behind your neck as you start rubbing it

"No worries (y/n)-chan! I'm hungry too" Tanjiro said while his hands were on the side of his hips.

The three of you saw a Ramen stall just around the corner. Tanjiro and you didn't waste any moment and went there.

"Wait right there!" The salesman said. "You sure you have money? That sissy over there looks like she's going to beg " then he pointed to you

You processed for a moment before it comes up to your mind that he's talking about you.

"WHA— HOLD IT RIGHT THERE MISTER!" you crossed your arms

"I WEAR THE SAME UNIFORM AS HIM! AND YOU THINK THAT I'M A BEGGAR ?!"

"MMNGH! MNGHH!" Nezuko raised his arms on the air

"THAT'S RIGHT! (Y/N)-CHAN IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Tanjiro exclaimed

"FINE! I'LL PAY FOR HIS RAMEN TOO!" You put the money forcefully to the salesman's stall causing it to move a bit. The salesman smiled as he went to the back of his stall and make soms ramen.

"Dig in" he then presently three large bowls of ramen in front of them.

"I want that girl to eat my food too!" He said while pointing at Nezuko

"We'll do it on her behalf " you and Tanjiro said as they dig in to the bowl of Ramen.

After the three of you done eating you headed to an inn that was right beside the ramen stall. You checked in while the two of them went to the assigned room.

"He said that we should check out before the sun rises " you said when you entered the room,  only to see Nezuko rolling on the floor. You found it cute and looked at her with awe.

"Okay" Tanjiro simply replied. He grab his clothes and went to the door

"I'll go to the bath first" Tanjiro said and exited the room leaving you and Nezuko in the room.

You waved goodbye but then you felt uneasy since it was just the both of you inside. You looked at Nezuko that seems to be unbothered. Then, you calmed yourself by taking deep breaths. After that you opened the window, the breeze was entering the whole room filling with a cool breeze.

The demon stopped from rolling and looked around of where the source of that breeze would be. Then she found you, enjoying the wind while your eyes closed.

Nezuko stood up and walked towards you. She looked at your face for a second then she started to hum.

"Hmm?" You opened your eyes only to see her directly looking at you. Your face heated up and looked away forcefully closing the window .

"A-EH..  YOU SEE.. WINDOW " you started to blurt out some words. Nezuko tilted her head as her face looked so confused. You took a deep breath and explained

"I'm just relaxing.. wanna join?" You let out a smile afterwards. Nezuko widened her eyes.

"Ahhm!" She hummed on her bamboo. She placed down a futon on the tatami and she sat there. After that she signaled you to come closer.

You didn't waste any time to think so you just followed her. She pat the futon three times then you sat down on there. After you sat down she patted her legs signaling for you to lay down your head on her.

"Are you sure?" You asked. She smiled and nodded three times before you took the action.

While you were laying down you heard her humming some familiar music that she usually hums when she was still a human. Oh yes, it brings back memories.

While you were listening to her humming, she placed her hand on your head as she lightly pat your head.

You looked at her and she was happy while her eyes closed. And yes, you adore at the sight. You were not looking at her immature boobs but her face herself—like she was your mother perhaps? Then you fell for a deep slumber until..

"(Y/N)-CHAN! THERE IS A MISSION"