Is this a joke?

Engineer then was left alone, wondering how great it was that they left him.

"I better head off then." The man had nothing else to do, so he walked away. Holding his throat from the swelling pain, he wipes of his tears. Gaining more occasional stares from the people, they never saw a zombie cry.

Engineer needed something to drive him off from the lump in his throat, so he decided to think about something odd.

Something odd....hmmm

The main thing's Engineer was questioned about yesterday.

Yes that's odd, so he continued to wonder.

Yesterday, before the conclusion of peace, the Engineer was noticing his leader acting strange.

Not because he didn't have his morning coffee, it was for the fact he was acting more "nice."

For looking at the guy instead of giving everyone tasks like crazy. He commanded the whole zombie group to stop what they were doing, and to clean the office instead. Wait, that wasn't a nice thing, but the Engineer was certain that this had to be some type of joke.

But for now he had to wait to see if he was really serious. From the last time he asked for a truce, for a music video. That didn't end well, there was still a war going on after that. Engineer stopped thinking about that stupid idea, and continued walking towards his house. Hoping he would find something to help his poor throat, yup he shouldn't have taken a mouthful of nachos.

They were delicious though, and it wasn't the first scratch.