Muzan Kibutsuji |Kiss

Requested by BelindaMatugas

|Kiss

All it took was a genuine smile for Muzan to completely fall in love with you. It was the first time on his life after becoming a demon that someone look at him other than fear and hatred. 

you've been constantly smiling at him that his interest grew on you, he mingle with other humans to get to know you closer and he did get closer to you, he literally fall in love all over again.

When he was in the stage of denial about his feeling to you, he decided to let you know his secret, he was expecting for you to get scared and run and he would have a reason to kill you but instead you were just slightly shock  and warmly smiled at him.

after completely accepting that he was so into you, he would visit you from time to time, and spend that time together. he even suggested on turning you into a demon but you politely refuse. your relationship was nothing but full of love and romance, a thing the both of you intend to cherish for as long as you can.

"today I disbanded the lover moons as they were pathetically weak" Muzan said as he plays with your hair while cuddling you on the bed.

It was one of those days that Muzan would visit you and stays with you until you fall asleep. so you always tried your best to stay awake.

"..really? wouldn't that weaken you army?" you sleepily said as you try to keep you eyes open, a challenge Muzan was making difficult as he plays with your hair.

"My little one, you don't have to force yourself to stay awake, I know your tired go on and sleep" Muzan softly said as if it was a lullaby.

"..no..If I sleep now...and I woke up tomorrow you will be gone....and I don't know....when I'll see you again" you sleepily explained as you further buried your head on his chest.

Muzan chuckled, a sight he only showed around you.

"Don't worry and sleep, I'll be here when you woke up tomorrow" he said as if it was a command, and your body as if wanting to hear what it wants to hear all turned numb and you fell soundly asleep. 

The next morning when you woke up, like he said he was there beside you on the bed.

"Muzan-sama~" you softly called as you inch towards him and hug him. as you were happy that he kept his promise. 

"I told you, I'll be here" he said as he return the hug back, you two spent the whole day together inside your house, doing normal couples do. as you and Muzan were outside, staring at the bright moon.

"It's beautiful isn't?" you asked as you stare at the moon

"but not as beautiful of you, nothing can compare to your beauty my queen" Muzan exclaimed making you blush but happy anyway.

"(Y/N)...I want to try doing that thing, can I?" he seriously said after a minute of silence, the 'that thing' he was talking about was kissing, ever since acknowledging each others feelings you and Muzan never once kiss. 

after all it took at least a week for him to adjust in skin ship, until now he still dislike it when demons or any person touch him, you were the only exception of course. so kissing for him more or less to a human was too much that time. but this time he was ready.

"are you sure?" you asked, Muzan nod his head and took hold of your chin. He slightly tilt your head and as he leaned down and captured your lips.

It was soft at first but gradually he become rough, the intensity making you cling to him for support.

"Mu..zan-Sa..ma.." you manage to say between kissing. as you two broke away from each other you were a blushing mess.

"I think I might be addicted to this" 

~*~

I'm sorry if it's not that good and it was short too.

I'm sorry