I Hate Hospital Food

Pairing: Zouis which was suggested by @louisandhazza2202

Did anyone else cry when they found out Zayn had left One Direction? I did, a lot. But if it makes Zayn happy I feel that as directioners we need to support him. Anyway hope you guys enjoy! And just because he left One Direction I won't stop writing one shots including Zayn so don't worry ;)

**Louis' POV**

Bloody hell. If I have a broken leg I won't be able to play in the finals! My team needs me! I really hope Liam and Harry can pull it off. Though Harry can't even kick a ball so he can't exactly replace me.

Lucky lad he is for being a great goalie. Maybe Niall can play... I sighed trying not to move my leg incase it was broken so I wouldn't injure it further. The door slammed open and in ran Harry with Liam close behind him. "Harry! You can't run in the hospital like this!"

"I can if one of my mates is hurt! Oh my boo bear!" He runs towards me and falls on me.

"Ow, Hazza. I think my leg is broken so try not to break my dick by the way where's Niall?" He got up and laid down next to me.

Liam laughed "yeah Hazza, 'Larry' needs it for later and he's studying for a test which I made him stay and study for, he's not so great with maths you know" I groan. Most of the time Harry and I are shipped by half of the team. We can't help it if we're just close but I don't feel attracted to Harry. For christ sake I've seen the boy running in superman briefs.

"Not the Larry thing again!" Harry groans as he cuddles to me.

"Harry you aren't really helping the rumors" I laugh. As he was about to reply the door opens and my face feels warm. A man with raven hair and beautiful chocolate brown eyes walks in wearing a lab coat. I think he just turned me gay...

"Louis Tomlinson?" He asks while looking at me.

"Y-yeah that's me" he nods and looks over at Harry.

"Um I need to check your leg so your friend needs to get off..." I looks down at Harry who's pouting. He's such a little kid I swear. But that's what makes him adorable and extremely hard to hate.

"Hazza you need to move love." He sighs but gets off and stands next to Liam who's smirking like there's no tomorrow as if he'd just found the cure for cancer. After he checks out my leg he lets it go.

"Alright I'm all done. You have a broken leg so I'll need to give you a cast. Have you ever had a broken bone before?" I couldn't see how it was relevant but I shook my head no. "Okay well you'll need to stay here for at least two days since I need to make sure your cast is on properly" I place my head back on the pillow and groan.

"I want to go home. Is there anywa- actually okay" I sighed not bothering to fight it. Liam would most likely tell me why I should stay and the doctor is hot.

"Alright then I will be here every hour to check on how you're doing" he smiled and walked out.

As soon as he was out of sight Liam began to laugh while Harry just watched in confusion. "What is it Liam?" I asked hoping he wasn't possessed.

"He- well you only need a cast so you don't need to stay here for two days!"

"Liam can I ask you a question?" He nods and I smirk. "When did you have the time to go to medical school? Because as I see it you're still in high school."

"There's the sass!" Harry laughs and I shake my head laughing. They like to say I'm sassy and I am but I wouldn't call myself sassy.

"Whatever oh look visiting hours are over bye lads so nice seeing you!" I wave at them. Liam drags Harry out and they scream goodbye which soon fades with their distance.