Day 21: 10/2/19

So I didn't get much sleep last night because my dogs peed on the bed so I had to wash all the blankets meaning I was up late and couldn't go to sleep till the blankets were done. I took two of them out of the dryer and they were still wet so I just decided to deal with it because I was exhausted. But I couldn't deal with it so I put a crocheted blanket over me so I wasn't feeling sticky and my bf got pissy with me so I said fuck it and just stayed up half the night. I woke up in the morning feeling terrible. I had cramps again and I really needed to pee. My bf doesn't have to work today so this morning I couldn't turn the light on to find clothes so I grabbed the first things I touched and ended up having to wear a really tight pair of black jeans and a bring me the horizon tee shirt. The jeans are so tight they're making my stomach growl and my thighs aren't bouncy anymore lmao not like that's a bad thing but that just shows you how tight they are.

Forensics: this was actually great. We did notes again but I don't know something about this year is making me like being here somewhat. But we were doing this thing where if we get the pen we have to go up to the board and chose an answer and we have to pass the pen to someone else till the answers are gone. I got the pen. I was the first person to get the pen so there were still a bunch of answers on the board and I went to give him back the pen and he was like "there's still some up there" I thought he meant I was supposed to do another one so I sighed and went back to the board and he was like "I didn't mean you had to pick another one I meant pass the pen to someone else" and we ended up making jokes about that all through class. He was like "we all know (my name)'s still half asleep.

Photography: we went outside to take pictures it was okay when we went back into the school we uploaded our pictures to the computers. Nothing much really happened.

History: we watched the rest of the video we watched yesterday and then we did some notes. I had already gotten use to nobody sitting in front of me. It kinda feels nice being able to focus without someone annoying me.

Geometry: so nobody finished their homework except me and Kyle so everyone had to do it in class. I made a couple corrections on my paper because she told me some of the stuff I got wrong then she asked if I could do the weakly so I wasn't sitting there doing nothing so I told her I already finished it. She told me the two things I got wrong so I finished that and handed it to her. She was like "I'd give you next weeks weekly but I'm not as organised as you so I don't even have it done yet" and I had 20 minutes left of free time.

Gym: we played dodge ball. I participated more than I usually do but it kinda sucked. My ex kept starring at me but that's okay.

Okay so I was walking around after gym and my friend texted me and asked me to go to the bathroom and she was sobbing in the disabled stall so I went in there and I gave her a hug and comforted her she told me what was going on and everything so I made her feel a little better. We were walking to lunch and the vice principal stopped us and asked her to come with him. So I went to lunch and she came back crying even more. And said that the vice principal gave her a detention for crying in the bathroom. I was livid I literally flipped out screaming saying it's stupid.

Lunch: that was interesting I spent most of my time yelling about how fucked up the school is and how I'm gonna talk to the vice principal about what he did to my friend. The one dude that sits at my table was starring at me and one of my other friends looked at him and was like "why are you looking at her like she's the most beautiful thing in the world". It was kinda cute. Then the one dude that said that was talking to me and I had to take the one dudes tray at my table up and I was like "(his name) hold that thought" and the one kid that was starring at me was like "I'm holding the thought" and grabbed my arm.

English: we were writing an essay and I thought of a really good hook statement and wrote it down. I didn't think it was that good till my English teacher came over to read it and said it was nicely written. I told her about how I did the wrong thing and she gave me an extra day to do the right thing because I showed her the work I was doing. So that was good.

Hub: I worked on the right thing for English and went to turn it in. I had like 20 minutes to spare so I looked for an article for my monthly article thingy for history.

Accounting: I spent most of my time making tiny paper balls for us to throw at eachother so that was fun lmao we worked on the thingy we've been doing the past two days. This one dude in that class accidentally brushed his arm against another dude and the other dude was like "what are you a fucking fag?" And the one dude had to move to the front of the room even though the other dude said it. So that was funny. I got yelled at for being on my phone that was also funny lmao.

Anyways today was decent. Even though my jeans were tight as hell. I thought I looked nice today so that's a plus. I wanna wear a dress but it's been getting colder and I haven't shaved my legs in a while. I think I might shave them tonight and wear a dress tomorrow but I'm not sure. I'll let you know tomorrow if I decide to or not lol.