A prank?

After the event's from yesterday Peashooter will ask chomper and Footsoldier to help him set a prank on fire pea

"Why though? What did he do to you anyway?" Footsoldier grabs another bite of the taco. While Peashooter just stared outside of the window.

"It's because he took the girl I like, and I know it is rude to interfere." Peashooter points outside to where Sunflower and Fire Pea were. Footsoldier nodded in understatement, and swallowed the food.

"I understand, I like this girl, but I don't think she's interested in me." Footsoldier plays with his thumb.

"It feels really depressing to think they don't like you." Footsoldier gets out of his seat. Such a shame, Peashooter has a ton of fan girls, how is he not able to go ask out. Footsoldjer dated a few women, but they weren't his match, or the war got in the way. It wasn't that difficult.

The only difficult thing is keeping the relationship stable.

"But I don't know man, a prank?" Peashooter looks down then says.

"Yes a prank, let's just do it." He gets up and moves towards the door. Then Peashooter left looking for chompers.

Chomper's pov

It was pretty boring when there was nothing to do, and was worse...

I can't eat zombies anymore. It had to be the worst experience ever. I knew I should've gone out to eat some zombies, too late now. When I was about to go get some groceries since I ate them all yesterday. I saw a peashooter running towards me.

"Dude calm down I ain't going anywhere what's wrong? Well I think he's angry about something, dunno.

"Well, I'm going to prank Fire Pea with Footsoldier. Want to help me?" If Peashooter wasn't in an angry mood, I would have been laughing.

Not right now though....wait what!?

"Hold up your friend's with Footsoldier, just now?!" Peashooter looked surprised then answered.

"Not entirely, but friends." Peashooter looked like he was doubting himself. I don't blame the guy.

"It's okay man, but why do you want to prank Fire Pea?" Peashooter then told me about why. Then I understanded his reason, but did he need to? I know that guy is a jerk sometimes, but that's just me.But that's ridiculous, why a prank? There are other ways to handle the situation, but as his friend I'll let him do things his way. Even if there stupid, so after thinking for two minutes I decided.

"Okay what's the plan?"

Footsoldier pov

Me and Peashooter thought about doing a prank on Fire Pea.

Well it was his idea, but I agreed to it I think?

Dunno.

So back to what I was saying, I brought out the thing's we'd need for the prank. I saw Peashooter, with...Chomper. Oh boy, this is going to be risky with that guy, he could eat me if I provoke him. I've almost eaten once, trust me it's not a nice feeling.

"Hi, there!" I spoke in a friendly manner, and I think it worked, because Chomper smiled at me. Peashooter, and Chomper both looked at the object's that I got for the prank. Then Peashooter instantly went to work.

"Chomper I need help, get over here." I was standing there looking for something to do, I guess Chomper saw that.

"Don't worry I got an idea on what to do with you." Sweat trickled down my forehead, hopefully Chomper was joking. As he laughed, my breathing went normal, he was playing with me.

I went straight to work.

Author noteWhat do you think the prank is? Will it work or not

Author note
What do you think the prank is? Will it work or not. Of course it's going to go wrong, we need more drama!
*No Fire Pea was harmed during the making of this story*