CHANCE 8 *Unedited* *New

Brand news, read and enjoy
Ignore the Grammer

"Dee, yu sed yu was goin though" Trevon whined over the phone.

"I'm not feeling it?" I bluttered out halfheartedly, whilst going through my wardrobe to find something to wear.

"Don't make me drag yu out Yur house." Trevon snapped back at me, causing me to cackle as I also imagined the facial expression he wore this very moment.

"We will see if I even open the door " I chuckled to myself.

"Be ready by 5"  hanging up mid-way through my sentence, which caused me to cackle to myself at his immaturity and grab my phone from my desk to text him.

Yur an idiot yu nah!!

I smiled to myself, as I took out a jumpsuit I had bought two years ago to pair with my cropped black jean jacket. This was going to be the first time in years that I would be attending a barbecue. I was nervous and couldn't help infuse my mind with negativity. When I tell you guys the way I begged Riah to come with me. All she did was simply laugh in my face and told me to instead "man up" and that she was not going to cancel her plans with her "boyfriend." Whilst Naomi had a Church event, which she had told me in advance about.

Riah 💋; Enjoy babe, don't be afraid to get wasted.

Naomi ❤️💋; don't do that. You have a baby at home, be responsible and keep me updated 😊.

Riah 💋; Ignore her Dee 🙄🙄Nai is  such a mum man. Live a little.

Me; Piss off Riah after you left me for your man & Ofcourse Nae I won't drink😉

Riah 💋; You have Trevon though 😏🤣

Me; Riah yu know it ain't the same🤨 & he's my bro 🖕🏾

Now that I was here, I felt at ease and was quite frankly enjoying myself. I was currently, situated in the corner of the garden with Trevon and his friends Timmy, Steve, Tyrese and Kimberley vibsing and sipping on some Fanta to the music. They were all really nice and greeted me when I had arrived. I could not help reminisce on the shocked facial expression they all wore, when they first saw me walk in with Tion which had me giggling in my head, as I tried to imagine their thoughts. We were far from Boyfriend and Girlfriend, we were just really good friends. I watched as they all look me up and down, taking in my appearance. Until Trevons', friend the host of the barbecue Marcel, came over to greet us all and eagerly asked Trevon if I was his girl which he proceeded to answer with an indefinite answer, leaving them all confused.

"Dee babe, yu wanna get sometin to eat" Kimberly smiled at me, exposing her deep dimples. Kimberley was gorgeous, with her perfect caramel tone, that was complimented by her lightly best face and cheekbones. Her outfit was simple yet, hugged her body in all the right places.

"Yeah why not" I smiled back her, whilst admiring her stunning features and following closely behind her as she directed me to the kitchen.

"I'm not a child ya nah" I hissed at Tion for the fifth time. He kept coming over to disturb me and Kimberley's conversation in Marcels bedroom as we peacefully sat on Marcel's bed, eating our food and getting to know one another.

"Im juss tryna see if you were  okay"He chuckled to himself, whilst closing the door behind him as he left.

"Must be nice to have someone who cares" Kimberley, chuckled as she saw the frustrated facial expression I wore, which diverted our conversation completely. I noticed how erratic Tion was behaving which made me wonder if there was something I was completely oblivious to.