⋆ 𝒦𝓎𝑜𝒿𝓊𝓇𝑜 𝑅𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓀𝓊 ⋆

I wanted to write a book with this kind of au to be honest, i hope you like the wholesome content.

————

˙˙˙ǝʞɐʍ

————

You rushed through a thick forrest where the bright light became painfully visible the closer you got.

Painful, because you had to leave.

The dreams you had were so surreal, you met them all!

Though...things like these were called dreams for a reason. But in your defense a day that you had woke, he sat before you on your mattress. The head pat he gave was to never be forgotten. The hugs from the rest you could still feel.

The doubts you held for something like this to come true were released, they made you so dearly happy. You're greatly appreciative you could be blessed with such a gift like this one now.

———

You regained the smile you had before you had to go, remembering you'd make it back again tonight, when you slept.

———

'Y/n!, sweetie.'

'Wake up hun, you'll be late for school in about fifteen minutes.'

You groggily sat up when she left the room, rubbing your oddly wet eyes.

Come to think of it, when you skipped over to the restroom to take a peek into the mirror, you had trails of tears down your cheeks. Dried up tears.

You remembered the emotional event that took place during your 'dream'.

Ubuyashiki held a small celebration for your birthday you had also celebrated the morning before nightfall. You refused breakfast, full from the food they provided for you, smiling at the great time you remember having with them. Holding a woven bracelet kyojuro made for you as a personal present of course, to your chest.

——

You finished, five minutes before you were late.

You called out to your mother/father/guardian before grabbing your bag, rushing out to the car.

As you sat in the seat and closed the door, you tightened the bracelet around your wrist. Leaning your head against the window and smiling in delight at the thought of his smile you'd get to see again.

During your sleeping period, you typically spend six, to eight hours with them all.

The only person you spoke about this with was your bestfriend, she always preferred to be called 'T', just that. You thought it was a bit plain but decided to roll with it, everyone has their own preferences.

-
'-hey hey! yes, i will be playing that role in this weeks chapter.-'
-

What made everything so much better for you, is that she'd be there in the world you'd mysteriously transfer to when she'd sleep as well. You both would meet there almost every night so you were not completely alone in on this. You say almost every night because she'd usually be off somewhere other than the mansion claiming she'd visit the spirits of makomo and sabito.

You planned to sleep a bit earlier tonight, a wedge off from when you'd usually sleep; That'd leave you with more time to be with the special that lived away in a different world, this was asked of by Kyojuro, though. So you'd be happy to oblige.

———

You arrived at the boring place not far from your home, stepping out of the car & immediately plugging in your earphones to mute the voices around you, going on to finish the day.