3.

I woke up next to the love of my life.

I stared at him as he slept. All these times I dreamed to be wrapped in his arms forever was actually happening.

"What weirdo?" He said low.

I laughed. "Hey baby." "Good morning." He pecked my lips and laid back down.

I was just smiling from ear to ear I couldn't believe he was mines. "Bella!!" I heard my father scream my name.

I got up quick.

I met him outside my room door.

"Yes?" "Just wanted to talk about last night." "It's okay dad I'm totally accepting everything. Like I said I'm not a kid anymore I understand."

He smiled.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you more pops." He hugged me. "I'll have some people over to pack yo room up tonight and I guess you can go hang with King and Dez till they're done."

I nodded. "Okay."

He walked off. I went back to my room and grabbed some clothes to shower.

I ran the water and brushed my teeth while I waited.

I felt King's arms wrap around me. I looked up at us in the mirror.

"We look good." He said.

I laughed.

"Not with my hair all over my head." He smiled. "Still fine to me." He grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth. I finished and climbed in my shower.

"What you wanna do today?"

"Just chill." I said.

"Okay baby girl." "King?" "Wassup?" "When I leave can you please stay faithful to me?"

"Bell you the only female I want you damn right I'll remain faithful." "Pinky Promise?" He turned around and we locked pinkies.

"I pinky promise baby."
____________
I was at King house watching movies.

"So guess what?" He said. "What?" "Y'all moving tonight." "Why you say that like it was good news or some King?"

"Cause baby yo daddy just told me to tell you."

"Whatever bruh." I got up. "Where you going?" "To yo room." "Why?"

"King leave me alone."

I went to his room and laid on the bed. Ian got time for his shit or my father shit.

"Wassup Hoe." Dez said. "Hey sis."

"What's wrong?" "I'm moving tonight and I gotta leave you and King behind." "Well look sis you can either be mad you leaving or celebrate the last few minutes you have."

"You right." "Now come on."

We went back to the front. "I'm sorry bae." I straddled his lap. "Hollup when this happen?"

"Last night." I said.

"So y'all serious." "Yeah." King told her.

"What about the move?" "Well ion want him out here miserable so shit we'll take a break until it's safe for us to come back or he come out there."

"And King?"

"Shit she can date but ion want you fucking no other niggas." He said. "Yeen gotta worry bout that."

I kissed him.

"Okay well we ain't got long with each other what y'all wanna do?" "I'm staying the night." I told them. "Okay baby and shit let's go out to eat."