Jessica!!! (Chapter 4)

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!! IT'S SNOWING :( I hate snow! I realize that I live in IA and it snows alot but still !!! In honor of this awesome day I'm posting a chappie!!! WHOOPPIEE!!!!!!!!!!! BTW I tried to make this chappie funny...If it's not let me know and I'll improve on my humor.... VOTE N COMMENT!! I freakin' luv you guys

************************************************************

Chapter 4:

Alissa's POV:

I was just going to have to get over my fears, and the best way to do that was to tackle them head on. I flung my brown hair over my shoulder, batting my lashes at Ryan.

"Yeah, Ryan I know I'm hot, but seriously get over it." I continued, "You're just not hot enough for me." I smirked as his jaw dropped. He stared at me, completely speechless. The expression on his face was actually comical. Serves him right. Guys like him always get away with treating women like trash, but the minute we reverse it on them, they flip. 

Chase stared at me with wide eyes. "Are you okay? Who are you and what have you done with my sister?" He sounded like he was joking, but it didn't reach his eyes. He eyes locked onto mine, and I could tell he was secretly asking me if I actually was okay. It wasn't like me to speak with such gusto, but if I had to change, now was as good a time as ever. 

 I nodded my head surreptitiously at him, and he smiled.

Ryan, however, was still looking at me with shock etched onto his face. He finally found the words to speak. "You seriously think I'm not hot enough for you? Yeah right! I'm the hottest guy here, and you think I'm not hot enough for you?" he sputtered.

Ben coughed to mask his laughing, and Ryan ignored him. Ryan looked intently into my eyes.  "Come on a date with me, and you'll see how completely un-hot I am." He winked.

Ew. Did he think actually think that was attractive? As if one wink was enough to charm me into dating him. I already had enough on my plate without thinking about dating. My brother was about to interrupt him when I started talking, "Sorry, I don't date. Even if I did, I would never go out with you."

"And why is that?"

I counted by holding up my fingers. "One: because you're a player and have probably picked up more STD's than you can count. Two: because you're not good enough for me. Three: you are definitely not the hottest one here. Four: you probably break every single girl's heart when you play them. Shall I go on?" I kept my voice very nonchalant as I started listing what I thought on my fingers.

"You're saying you're not going out with me because I'm a player?"

"Correct."

"And cause I'm not good enough for you?"

"Were you listening to anything I said?"

"Is that a yes or no?"

"Ugh! YES!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And you're not gonna go out with me cause I'm not the hottest person here..." He trailed off.

I snapped at him. "Is your head hollow? Does everything go in out ear and out the other?"

"Just answer the question," he said.

"I already did."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too.

"DID NOT."

"DID TOO."

"You're annoying."

"Well Mr. Tough guy, you're just going to have to deal with that aren't you?"