Chapter 10: The UA Sports Festival! (Yay.)

I choose to believe that Bakugo is only angry because he's just a very tall Midget.
————————————————————

(Y/N) POV

Oh FUCKIN' BOI. It's time. It's the day. It's the moment at least 12 people have been waiting for! It's time...FOR THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL!

Yay.

And where am I? Still in bed. I also slept in my uniform, which was uncomfortable. Midnight's gone,  which is unsurprising seeing as she's a teacher. She probably had to do teacher things at school. After all, I'm pretty sure this is the closest thing to the olympics we're gonna get since quirks are a thing and give people unfair advantages in things.

My getting out of bed, I replace my bandages and wrap some around my head to hide the scar on my forehead that I got during that whole Fetch Thing.

Seems if I don't hurry, I'm gonna be late, so I use my emergency breakfast plan, AKA I don't eat breakfast because I don't care about my health.

Cracking a glow stick and absorbing the neon, I head out the door (for once), and make my way to UA, riding on top of the train for part of the way.

Running up the side of a building, I jump over a chimney, absorbing the smoke and floating my way down into the school. At the entrance I saw an enormous crowd of people, and police checking there bags so that other attacks don't happen.

I just smoke dash my way through the crowd. I can hear some reporters yelling questions at me, but I ignore them. After all, I'm not trying to be to big in the public eye. Hell, i don't even want people to know my face. If they do, then someone might remember me, and then they would tell other people and...well, that would be bad for everyone involved.

Inside, I find that the festival actually looks like a festival, with food vendors, heroes talking pictures with people, and Mt. Lady trying to charm her way out of paying ¥500 for tokoyaki.

Lemme just...

Mt. lady: "Hm..! Hey! I remember you!"

...Fail at sneaking by her. God damn it...

Stomping up to me, she throws me a glare while death arms and Kamui Woods follow her.

Mt. Lady: "What are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "I go to this school. Not by choice mind you, it was either this or prison...again. Truth be told this place is worse than any prison sell."

Because at least In prison, if I got stabbed I wouldn't be scolded for it.

Mt. lady: "What?!"

(Y/N): "You're...shorter than remember."

She barely comes up to my shoulder, and that's counting her horns...why does she have those, anyway? Then again, I never really looked at her for very long. I saw her that one time with the slime villain, and then I think there was an interview with her and Midnight...

Mt. Lady: "Well, whatever. That's in the past, anyway. Say...If it's not too much trouble-"

Wait a minute...I KNOW WHAT SHE'S TRYING TO DO! Midnight does this whenever she wants the last pizza roll!

I KNOW WHAT SHE'S TRYING TO DO! Midnight does this whenever she wants the last pizza roll!