Chapter 3

Jimins POV

Jimins POV

I took a sip of my water, as I watched Hobi spit out some of the rice in his mouth from laughing to hard at something Yoongi-Hyung said. "Are you guys ready to meet the new member?" Jin asked the group. We were all currently on break. We had half an hour, and then we were going to be working on choreography for four hours, and meeting our new member during that time as well. Honestly, I wasn't super excited to get a new member, but I wanted him to feel welcomed, of course. I wouldn't mention anything.

Im sure he will be good. They wouldn't have given him the job otherwise. Hopefully he's nice, and fits in with our group well." Joon had a point. They probably wouldn't have given him the part if he had no talent.

"As long as he's a good dancer, and doesn't spout us with more of Jin's dads jokes, I'm excited to meet him." Hobi said, straight faced. "Yah!" Jin threw a chopstick at Hobi-Hyung. Soon neither of them couldn't contain their laughter.

"What about you, Jungkook? Tae?" Joon asked. He looked at me. "What about you, Jimin?" I looked down. "Hmm.." I said, thinking. "I think..I really hope this boy is around our age..and..I..I hope he has talent and potential. I hope he's nice, to. Like you said, I hope he has a good personality and can get along with us easily. I think it will be difficult though, since we are all already close." I said, stating most of my opinion. It seemed everyone was excited to meet the new member, and I have to admit, I was getting excited as well.

Jungkooks POV:

I wasn't really excited to meet the new member. Actually, that's not true, I was. I was more concerned. When PD-nim told us we were getting a new member, he wouldn't tell us any details. None at all. When we were getting a new member before, which happend to be Jimin, we knew everything about him before we met him. This time, we didn't even know his age. If I can even say 'his'. For all we know, the new member could be a girl. Although it seems like everyone else hasn't picked up on this. They are all convinced he's a boy. They didn't give it a second thought.

Luckily, I avoided voicing my opinion about the new member, and I kept my mouth shut for most of the break. I could see that Taehyung was obviously excited to meet the new member. For Tae, it was just like making a new friend. He didn't care what someone's age was. He could make friends with anyone, anywhere. I guess I admired him for that. He never judged people. That's probably why I got so close to him.

I couldn't really tell Jimins opinion on having a new member. What came out of his mouth when he spoke didn't really match what his facial expressions said. He didn't really look upset about the idea, but it seemed like he wasn't to fond of the idea. Jimin, of course, was a sweetheart, and he would never say anything to us or the new member to hurt someone's feelings. I really wasn't sure.

Taehyung's POV:

I wonder if he was nice? I wonder if he would like us? I wonder if he would like me? Will we become friends? I wonder if he can sing? Or Dance? Or rap? Or all of them, maybe? I thought about these questions as we walked back to practice, unusually quiet, probably because we were all nervous and excited to meet the new member.

Jungkook looked especially nervous. So did Yoongi-Hyung. Yoongi was usually pretty nice to anyone he meets, and probably the most relaxed out of all of us. Unlike me, of course. I was completely on edge, standing on the balls of my feet, and fiddling with my fingers the whole time. Once we were back in the practice room, we all got in our positions to practice our new song that was coming out. It was called 'spring day'. We all started practicing, pointing things out and fixing things as we went along.

"Taehyung, reach further out at that part."

"Namjoon, spread your legs out further."

"Jin, jump higher."

"Jin, jump properly."

"Jin, no."

"Jin, stop."

That went on for about an hour. As we were running through it again, I heard the door open. I looked up at the door quickly, before getting on with the dance. I saw Dae-Hyun standing there, along with a young girl I had never seen before. I wasn't going to lie, she was really pretty, although she looked really nervous and flustered as well. I tried to think of who she could be. Maybe they had hired a new staff? Nah..she looked way to young..

we finished the choreography, better then before. The girl looked as if she was going to applaud, but then seemed to have had another thought about it, and put her hands back to her sides. I looked around at the boys. They had all noticed her at this point. Jungkook was staring at her with an expression I didn't understand. Joon was the first one to walk over. We followed quickly. "Good afternoon," he said politely to Dae-Hyun and the girl, giving her a small bow. She greeted him with the same bow and a wave.

Kim Namjoon's POV:

Dae-Hyun took this as his chance to speak. "Good morning boys. I would like to introduce you to your newest member. The girl, who was standing beside him, looked completely flustered. She looked up at him. "P-pardon? D-do you mean..?" She asked the question that was bothering us all. "Yes. You guys will be bandmates here on forward. You boys have the rest of the day off, to get to know your new member." He looked down at the clipboard in his hand. "Her name is Y/N. take care of her." He said. I felt bad for the girl. She looked so surprised and nervous. "Um sir? Ar-are you sure there wasn't a mistake? Sh-shouldn't I be with..a group of girls? And..shouldn't they be closer to m-my age?" She asked. I could see in everyone else's eyes, they felt bad for her to.

Dae Hyun simply shook his head. "I think you'll have the biggest impact here." He said, as if it was no big deal. "Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll also be staying in the boys dorms." He said. We all looked at him in shock. The girl, Y/N, didn't look so flustered anymore. Instead, she looked scared. I could only imagine what was going on in her head. If I were a young girl, sharing a dorm with 7 adult men that I barely know would NOT be on my to-do list. All the members went into their own outbursts.

"What?"

"what do you mean?"

"She can't stay with us!"

"she probably wouldn't even trust 7 men she doesn't know to share a dorm with her! How does this make sense?" Well put, Jimin..

"how are we supposed to take care of a kid?" At that, Y/N glared up at Yoongi, who had bluntly stated it. "All do respect, oppa, but I can promise you that I will not be hard to take care of." She looked at the rest of us. "I'm sorry I had to bust into your lives unexpectedly." She sincerely looked sorry. "But this is news to me, as well. And although I know you guys won't enjoy having me around, please try to accept me and make it easier for us all?" Wow. This girl is something else. She just managed to tell us off, while being respectful as well. Hobi must have agreed with me, because he bowed his head respectfully towards Y/N, and said "I'm sorry, Y/N. I hope you can forgive us. We were expecting our newest member to be..a little older." Hobi said, choosing his words carefully. "And also, you know..a boy." He said.

Y/N bowed her head to all of us. "I'm sorry for disturbing you guys. I hope you can accept me."

Jungkooks POV:​​​​​​

Well..I told y'all so..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~

​​​​​​​