Ch.15 Upgrades and Breach

Now that Izuku had exposed some of his abilities, he decided to get more monsters. He had currently 4357 Unstable Elements.

Izuku first decided to extract the skills of his new monster Dodogama:(Passive)[Blast Resistance]: 35% defense increase against explosions and blast. This skill was heavenly sent for his future battles against Katsuki. (Passive)[Stone Stomach]: Able to eat various stones, minerals, gems and crystals for a random effect. Effects vary on the eaten material's value and purity. This skill will work perfectly with Gluttony. He now decided to get high rank monsters first.

He used the Monster Gacha and expended his 600 Fire Elements with 400 Unstable ones to obtain a high-rank monster, Fire Wyvern [Rathalos]: large, bipedal wyverns with a spiny, armored hide covering their body. Its shell is primarily bright red, with black markings throughout. Rathalos possess a flame sac which is used to produce deadly flaming projectiles from the mouth. The talons upon their feet are highly poisonous and are known to inflict toxic mortal wounds on larger prey. In addition, their long, thick tail features a heavy spiked club at the end. Rathalos' wing membranes feature ornate patterns which are likely used to attract potential mates.

He extracted (Passive)[Aerial Arts]: Immediate expertise knowledge in the air such as evasive, offensive and defensive tactics. This skill worked perfectly with Glide as he could only glide in a straight line or tilt to the sides before this Skill. Now he could flip, dive and even spin in the air. Then he extracted (Active)[Wildflame]: 1 Sp per five seconds, produces hard to extinguish flames that hungrily devour whatever they touch. This Skill was different from his Fireball skill as it had a general sphere form while Wildflame doesn't. It was a powerful Skill but he doesn't want to use elemental Skills as they would be hard to explain from which animal he imitated them from.

He then used the Monster Gacha to buy another High-rank monster: Burst Hammer Wyvern [Uragaan]: A Wyvern with a Theropod-like structure. Uragaan is covered in a lustrous gold-colored hide. Its back is lined with hard crystals and its chin is plated with a rock-like shell, suggesting the Uragaan has evolved a tough exterior due to life in volcanic regions. Its underbelly is covered in a sticky, tar-like substance which it uses to affix explosive rocks to itself.

He extracted (Active)[Charge]: 10 Sp, a tackle that doesn't deal much damage but is can't be blocked from. This Skill will work good if used in tandem with Pounce. He also extracted (Active)[Steel Skin]: turn your skin into a metal-like compound, boosting both your defense and attack but ignoring speed. Perfect to use with Red Shell Armor.

Since he wanted to keep some Unstable Elements for the Item Shop, he bought a Mid-rank monster using 100 Water Elements and 300 Unstable Elements: Shield Crab [Daimyou Hermitaur]: has a large, crab-like body. It is covered in a red and white carapace and wears the skull as a protective shell. It has broad, shield-like claws and long antennae. It can use its claws as shields to defend itself from attackers, and can also use them to dig into the earth in order to attack foes from below. It can shoot pressurized jets of water and can use its massive weight to crush enemies.

Izuku extracted (Active)[Shield Claws]:Arms morph into full body sized claws used to defend and attack. (Active )[Defense Stance]: 1 Sp per second, enter into a defensive position where you become an immovable fortress. Can't move in this state, 200% Physique increase. With both of these skills, combining them with Red Shell Armor and Steel Skin, Izuku's defensive capabilities flew through the roof.

The last monster Izuku got was Mid-Rank Piercing Beetle [Seltas]: a large, mantis like insectoid with a brightly-colored, highly resistant exoskeleton, which is covered in spines and knobs. He has six legs, the foremost pair are armored and weaponized for combat, and a pair of collapsible wings. His head is hidden beneath a large, armored canopy that extends far beyond the rest of his upper body. He has a pair of compound eyes and powerful slicing mandibles.