~10~

(Jimin's POV)

(A/N): Y/E/C= Your Eye Color
Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

"Hyung! You're home!"

Jimin smiles and listens to the feet of his brother padding across the floor, his arms folding the younger into a warm embrace.

"I'm back Jungkookie."

"I missed you Hyung..."

"Don't worry, I'll be home everyday at this time. No later."

Jimin carefully uses his free hand to stroke his fingers through Jungkook's hair, his sweater moving when Jungkook scrunches his nose.

"What's that?"

"Ah! This is two bowls of ramen. Y/N and I went out for lunch and see told me to bring her noodles home so we could eat them together."

"You and I?"

"Mhm."

"Wow...that's a nice Noona..."

"Our jackets were matching by the way."

"Really? See I told you that you'd look handsome in my jacket!"

After Jimin releases the younger male from his embrace, the two of them make their way over to the kitchen table while Jungkook plops a bag on the hard wood.

"Do you want some brownies?"

"Another girl confess to you?"

".....yeah."

"So many...I never had anyone call me handsome or confess to me in high school."

"Hyung you went to a blind school. No one could see you."

".....right."

The two break off in soft laughter as Jungkook hands him a fork, the smell of the warm broth making his chest swell.

This smell will forever remind me of Y/N...

"Did you have a good day with Noona?"

"I did. We went to the mall first and she took me in a glasses store and I bought these, do you like them?"

"Mhm! They look better than your other ones."

"She um...she said my eyes were nice....so we got these.."

"Ohhh Hyung was Noona flirting with you?"

Jimin's face turns red as a cherry as he shakes his head, his pulse spiking while Jungkook laughs tenderly.

"N-No! She said she's too busy to date...one of her friends walked in and she said she's too busy to date anyone. Plus we're just friends...I think."

"You think?"

"I Don't know....I think we're friends."

"You didn't ask?"

"I don't wanna ask! What if she says no?"

"What if she says yes?"

Silence befalls the small living room as Jimin feels his cheeks heating up.

What if she does say we're friends...

I would have a friend...

"Um...Hyung?..."

"Yes?"

"Is it...is it bad...that...I don't like any of the girls that confess to me?...like at all?..."