Chapter 15

Team seven looked at the smoking figure of their sensei. Each having different expressions. Sasuke and Naruto were looking at him with pity while Tobirama was smiling with pride at his handiwork. And Kakashi...well let's just say that he wanted to die rather than being with the team where the sadist Uchiha was a genin of his.

Kakashi looked at his genin, and anime cried. What have I done to be the sensei of this team?! I want to go back to Anbu! He cleared his throat. "I-Introduce yourselves."

"What do you mean, sensei?" Naruto said, confused.

Sasuke and Tobirama looked at the blonde dumbfounded and thought one thing. Idiot.

Kakashi sighed. "Name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams."

"How about you go first." Naruto said.

Kakashi sighed again. "Alright, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes, as for my dream...I have a lot of hobbies. Now it's your turn, blondie."

Everyone sweatdropped at his introduction.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like cup ramen. But I like ramen at Ichiraku that Iruka-Sensei bought for me even more. I hate the three minutes that I have to wait after I put it in the water. My hobby is to eat and compare ramen cups! And my dream is to become Hokage and to make all the villagers recognize my existence."

He's the exact copy of Hashirama/Anijia. Madara and Tobirama thought.

"Okay, next." Kakashi said as he looked at Sasuke.

"Hn. My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are many things that I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like. My dream...no my ambition is to kill a certain someone with Madara's help and rebuild the Uchiha Clan."

"Alright, next." Kakashi said nervously as he looked at Tobirama.

"Hn... my name is Madara Uchiha." Tobirama twitched at his name but continued. "My likes..." Tobirama smiled sadistically. "Tor-training people, including my dear otouto." Everyone shivered at his sadistic smile. "My dislikes traitors, tardiness, the Konoha council, especially the idiotic civilians, and certain someone. My hobbies are to tor-train people." Everyone shivered again. "And create new jutsu. My dream is to make sure Konoha is strong once more." He said seriously.

"O-Ok. You three have unique personalities." Kakashi said nervously, trying to avoid Tobirama's gaze.

So I've got a knucklehead, a revenge obsessed brat and a sadist. Why does the Hokage hate me? I want to go back to being an Anbu! Kakashi anime cried mentally.

"Now, we have a mission tomorrow, which if you want to become a genin, you have to pass."

"What's the mission, Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto said curiously.

"Survival training!" Kakashi shouted dramatically.

Sasuke, Madara, and Tobirama's eyes twitched.

"Eh? But sensei, why are we training we did training in the Academy." Naruto said, confused.

"This is no ordinary training." said Kakashi.

"Then...then what kind of training is it?" said Naruto.

Kakashi laughed evilly.

"Can I kill him?" Tobirama said mentally.

"Don't be rash, Senju. He's a jounin of this village you'll be thrown out if you do." Madara said.

"Hey, what's so funny, sensei??!!" Shouted Naruto.

"Well, I'm sure you three are going to be surprised by this!" Kakashi laughed like a madman.

"Okay, you can kill him." Madara said as his eyebrows twitched.

"Hn, I will kill him if he does something stupid later on." Tobirama said.

"Come on, tell us already!" said an annoyed Naruto.

"Out of all the 26 graduates, only nine are going to become genin. The other 17 will be sent back to the Academy. In other words, this training is going to be a very hard test with a dropout rate of 90%."

Kakashi looked at the team, Naruto was freaking out while Sasuke and Tobirama looked at him unamused.

"Hn." The two Uchiha said while smirking.

Kakashi's eyebrows twitched. Why do I get the feeling they just insulted me?

"Meet me tomorrow at the training ground with your ninja equipment at 6:00 am sharp. Oh, and don't eat breakfast or you'll puke. See ya!" Before the albino could leave, a tight grip held him on the shoulder. Kakashi nervously looked at the owner and shivered.

"Don't be late. Okay?" Tobirama smiled sweetly.

"H-Hai!"

"The same with you blondie!" Tobirama looked at Naruto with the same smile.

"H-Hai!"

"Good boys. Let's go Sasuke." Tobirama said before leaving.

Scary! Everyone including Madara thought.