Depression (Aziraphale x ftm!reader x Crowley)

Good Omens
Reader has depression/takes anti-depressants.
Sorry if this is badly written. Kinda wrote this during a break down. Just needed somwthing fluffy,
I pulled my hair, trying to get rid of the feeling of tears and the overwhelming urge to break down before going back out to help organize the book store. I let out a sharp breath as I pulled a little too hard. It had been years, but I remembered my old therapist telling me that pulling hair during episodes like this was concidered self-harm, so I slowly pulled my hand off the top of my head.
I was shocked when I saw Crowley standing there, watching me with curiousity. "What was that?" He asked, setting down the stack of books he was carrying into the back room.
I shook my head. "Nothing." I tried to walk out of the room, but Aziraphale, who had came in shortly after him, stopped me.
"My dear..." Aziraphale put his hands on the shoulders and pointed his nose down, so I coild see his eyes over his glasses. "...is there something wrong?" Crowley still watched me, worriedly. I pause for a second, thinking if it was okay to tell them.
I decided I might as well not hide it. I shrugged. "I haven't been taking my anti-depressants. I don't know why I haven't, but it's getting to me. It doesn't help that everything seems to be going bad today." I explain.
Angel shares a glance at Crowley and they move over to me. Both hug me tight.
It was odd how something like this could calm me down and make me feel like everything is alright so quickly. I hugged back.
"Thank you both."