Ch.24.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

A burnt body laid at the feet of a man, his face burning with a fire like beard as dried blood flaked from his hands, his clothing singed for they weren't suited for his quirk, "Anyone else dare defy my orders?" his gruff voice questioned the others dressed in prison gear around him, one tried to go against his judgement and it ended with the mans demise.

A female with mouse ears twitching on her head took a step forward, pushing through the crowd of the ones fearing the man in-front of them, her curly brown locks bouncing slightly, her silver eyes staring at him face blank "What orders do you have for us Boss?" the mouse girl questioned with a smirk.

An insane smile crossed his features, she wasn't afraid to ask for orders, he liked this girl, unlike the others she would be worth his time, a little rat to help him get his greatest tool back, "What's your name girl?" he questioned.

"My real name uncertain but you Boss can call me Cinnamon" The girl stated bluntly "I'm the brains around this place and know when the next ship arrives to take us off this damn island, were in some prison smack dab in he middle of the ocean"

He felt something alight within him, something he never felt before, he brushed it off, "I like you unlike the others you have backbone and respect" He smirked "I'll be taking you with me when I leave the others are far to annoying to stick by, let's go Cinnamon".

He turned around and began to walk the mouse like female catching up with him as the room lit aflame, burning the rest alive, their bodies falling into crisp piles, as he pulled Cinnamon closer to him, she would be his greatest alley as he slowly lost his mind, going down the track of villainy

~ ~ ~

His head was swimming with thoughts as he blankly stared at the cup of tea that had leaves swirling in it, his mist like hands almost seeming to flicker "I heard your quirk allows those to speak the truth, I was wondering if you could help me remember who I was before this Quirk of mine?"

"I am uncertain if my quirk can help with that problem dear, but I know a way that can help" The lilac haired women got up from her spot, searching her bookshelf for a moment before pulling out a hardcover book with gold wiring on it, blowing the dust off of it before she handed it to him after he set his tea down he took it, "I found this at a thrift store, haven't touched it since than but maybe it can help you?"

'The Golden Memories, volume I ' his eyes skimmed over, curious of the wording, memories maybe it could help him, "Thank you Shinso-San" he told her, maybe this would help him remember find whom he truly was.

"Your welcome dear, contact me if it does anything for you" her smile made him feel something again, as he wished her goodbye, so motherly just like him, and as he left her house he wondered what the man child was doing now?

Was he happy? was he still a villain? had he found his dream yet? those thoughts could wait for he had his past to rediscover with this odd book, that seemed oddly familiar to him.

~ ~ ~

"Fate what are you doing?"

"Searching through this old looking glass for Death My dear friend, he did escape us after all"

"Carry on than, if you find him due tell us"

"Of course" 'I'll never tell his whereabouts to a traitor such as yourself'  

- - -

{10/3/19}

{*Whistles* Oh my things are heating up pun intended, Instead of giving you guys two choices to pick, I'll let you guys decide on a topic for next chapter, so What would you guys like to see next chapter?}