Making pills and weapons, learning arrays

After returning home, yue told xen not to reveal this matter even to her father which he complied obediently. Then she resumed her cultivation which made her a statue because of shock. She re examined her arteries and aura, but the result was same. Then she remembered her contract with the unicorn and called her to yue's room. "Mi'er , why is my level suddenly increased to low material overlord?" Hearing the serious tone in her Master's voice, Mi chuckled lightly before answering " that is because of our contract. You level increased because you bonded with a superior level beast and that is me". Her answer made to yue frown because she didn't know what superior level beast is. "What is a superior level beast?"
Mi answered slowly" we are same as celestial beasts in power. But the difference is celestial beasts live freely while superior level beasts acres as Kings for the low level beasts". Yue now got reason for her day break through that is her contract with the four beasts. Your stopped to advance in her cultivation and choose to stabilize her level because it's not good if we don't have strong base. So, to do that she decided to  concoct pills and some armaments. She failed continuously 6 times in making pills because she directly skipped to concoct level 5 pills.
[Pills are from level 1-12. The top rank pills that can be cultivated in their country is level 8. And there are only 4 members who can cultivate that level pills.]
Because of her broke through to martial overlord, she doesn't need to eat for many months. She continuously concocted pills for 3 weeks and then shifted towards making armaments. First, she designed some traps and added poison to the traps then arranged them around the house. Yue can successfully make level 9 armaments and level 9 pills. She exited her room after 3 months. Yue called xen and gave him a level 6 sword. He didn't date to use that level sword. People coming uses level 4 swords but level 6 can only be seen in auctions and work millions. Your pushed the sword into his hands and left immediately with giving him any chance to retort. Yue who is a neat freak felt herself nauseating because she didn't have had a bath for complete 3 months. Only after bathing for nearly 2 hours she came out of the bath. Since there is nothing to do, yue went to explore her space. She also brought Mi with her. They landed inside a huge palace named "Heaven's wing". At first sight,they were greeted by a large library. Then a screen popped up within the library
[ WELCOME TO THE NEW MASTER OF HEAVEN'S WING. YOU NEED TO BECOME AN ARRAY MASTER OF HIGH LEVEL IF YOU WANT TO EXPLORE THE SPACE AND ONLY HEAVENLY SPRING WATER AND SOME WEAPONS AND PILLS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOU UNTIL THEN]
Yue's interest was raised to peaks hearing the name of heavenly spring water because that is the high level medicinal water which can cure almost all types of wounds and diseases. She quickly went to the hs lake (hs=heavenly spring) and immersed her hand in the water. Within seconds,her tan skin changed to snow white. Raising an eyebrow at the change, yue undressed herself and started bathing in the lake. After 20 minutes,yue came out and watched her reflection on the watee surface. Seeing the original beauty of the body,yue can only sigh helplessly. Her skin is snow white and as smooth as a Jade. Eyes are like deep black holes which can suck a soul completely. Her red cherry like lips andbrown wavy hair made her look like a goddess. Then she headed towards library ignoring the awestruck Expression of Mi. Yue was immersed in reading books about arrays. 7-8 months pass by quickly and yue now is a level 10 array master. The high level array master in the country is a level 8 one. They can only describe Yue as a monster. Yue returned to her house and Mi stayed inside the contractual space. Yue missed the feeling of playing musical instruments and asked lin to bring any instrument. Lin returned with a guzheng and yue started playing " Spring River Flower Moon Night".

The tone intoxicated the listeners. This is the first time they are hearing this song. Satisfied with her performance, Yue slept peacefully.