21

"so how are you little Taehyung'' jungkook asks teasingly while taking a seat beside taehyung, they were currently at the college. Taehyung turned sideways and smiled at jungkook.

"I'm good, how are you little kookie" taehyung teased back while showing his tongue as his usual teasing manner.

"I'm perfect " Jungkook smiled .

"do you have any doubts related to subject? If so you can tell me" Jungkook says .

"at the moment I don't have but I have a news for you " Taehyung grinned lopsided.

"and that is...? " jungkook raised his left brow and fuck it he looks so hot.

"Yesterday I watched the autopsies on YouTube and I can finally say that I'm ready for the next step" Taehyung informs excitingly showing his precious boxy smile.

"What!? Really?" Jungkook exclaimed in shock. He didn't think that Taehyung would actually have courage to watch it so early.

"yup" taehyung nodded proudly.

"I'm so proud of you Tae, my little star" jungkook praised with the biggest smile while running his hand through taehyung's fluffy hair and never have Taehyung felt so proud of himself, not even when he solved Rubik's cube in 2 minutes.

He was proud of himself because someone was proud of him, his love, his dream was happy and proud of him.

'Sweet love, it's all for you, everything I do has your name on it,.... Jeon Jungkook' taehyung smiled to himself.

"so how was your experience " jungkook asks.

"it was terrible at first but I got comfortable with it after plenty of tries " Taehyung confessed honestly.

"well you did great, and I'm so proud of how you always push yourself and get out of your comfort zone to do tasks that you're not very familiar with" Jungkook expressed his admiration making taehyung turn into a very red shade of tomato which confused Jungkook a little because he literally looked like he was out in the Sun for an hour in a swipe of a second. Moreover he also looked a little tired and exhausted nowadays.

"hey are you okay? " Jungkook asks worriedly.

"I'm fine hyung, just a little tired" Taehyung said with full honesty cause that really was the case.

"you've been feeling tired a lot lately" jungkook stated, of course he observed it in Taehyung's behavior, Jungkook is a very sharp person and he picks up things very quickly, even though Taehyung performed all of his responsibilities very elegantly, his eyes always seemed tired and his actions were slower than usual.

As for Taehyung he was just surprised with Jungkook's observing skills.

"get up" jungkook ordered.

"w-what" Taehyung stuttered in confusion.

"we're leaving " Jungkook said as he got up and walked off to the parking lot.

Taehyung stood up with a frown on his beautiful face but nonetheless followed the elder.

Jungkook sat on his bike looking sexy as ever ,taehyung soon sat back and hugged jungkook. This was his favorite part, where he can hug jungkook as tight he wants without having to make any excuse.

Jungkook started the bike and Taehyung tightened his grip around kook's waist.

He leaned his head on kook's back and closed his eyes, as usual jungkook was driving over the speed, racing with the air.

'I love you so much jungkookie, so much. When I die it better be in your arms. My life is yours, let me have the right to yours too' Taehyung thought and went into darkness, sleep engulfed his tired self but his heart was awake, it was fluttering even if he was sleeping.

After 45 minutes of long ride jungkook finally parked his bike waiting for Taehyung to get off just to find that the adorable pup slept.

"Taehyung....wake up kiddo" Jungkook said in his soft voice and tried to tap taehyung's cheek with his hand.

Taehyung stirred a little but went back to sleep, while hugging jungkook tighter .

"so you are not gonna wake up huh " jungkook says while poking taehyung's waist by moving his hand backward so he could tickle tae.

Taehyung started giggling but eventually got off the bike, and jungkook followed.

"Let's go" jungkook says taking Taehyung's hand in his, Taehyung looked at their intertwined hands and smiled while his cheeks turned baby pink.

Taehyung looked forward and saw a big beautiful mansion .

They both walked inside and the house was so pretty.

The living room was also pretty awesome. All in all the house was so freaking cool.

"is this your house" taehyung asks turning to look at jungkook just to find him already staring

"yeah it's my other one" Jungkook quickly composed himself.

"you go upstairs to my room and wait for me okay? " jungkook says in a soft voice.

.
Author's note

Hey fairybabies how are you, I hope good

And first of all

I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I SAID I'LL BE UPDATING IN 20 MINUTES, I HAD TO HELP MY MOM WITH WORK AND THEN WE (WHOLE FAMILY) WENT OUT TO VISIT A TEMPLE . WE HAD A LITTLE FAMILY TIME.

MOREOVER I SPENT TIME WITH MY GRANDFATHER AND I REALLY LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE GRANDPARENTS THEN PLEASE TREAT THEM RIGHT AND CARE ABOUT THEM.

I REALLY LOVE MY GRANDPA BECAUSE HE RAISED ME, HE IS MY BIGGEST SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION, ALWAYS TOOK CARE OF ME, AND STILL THINJS OF ME LIKE A BABY EVEN IF I'M 17 YO.

PLEASE LOVE YOUR GRANDPARENTS CAUSE THEY ARE ALSO GETTING OLD AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T REGRET THAT YOU DIDN'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH THEM, HAVE PATIENCE WITH THEM, TALK TO THEM, IT'S THE BEST FEELING

ALSO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR FAVORITE PART.

UWU

I LOVE YOU ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

TAKE CARE