08

"I think I like Sana, Dahyun."

"No shit Sherlock."

Tzuyu and Dahyun were currently in Starbucks, sitting down and drinking their drinks. They had people come up to them and ask for pictures which they totally agreed to although they couldn't be with each person for longer than ten seconds due to their bodyguards their parent give them because they are worried the two royal girls will get chased everywhere as if they were celebrities.

"I don't solve mysteries." Tzuyu tells her best friend, making Dahyun roll her eyes.
"No duh idiot I was just being sarcastic with you." Said the Kim. This time, Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

Dahyun was wearing black shirt shorts with white converse and her white crop top long sleeve. Tzuyu on the other hand, had on black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a The 1975 shirt. Her red flannel was tied around her waist and she had her Dr. Martens.

"Whatever Dubu." Said Tzuyu. Dahyun had a caramel mocha as the Chou girl had double chocolate chip frap.

"Well I might as well confess as well." Said the tofu. "I think I like Momo." Tzuyu gasped.

"What? I never knew?" She said very, very sarcastically, making her best friend glare at her.

"Watch it Chou."

"Watch what Kim?"

"Watch your back."

"I can't do that. That's hard to do."

"I hate you."

"Wo ai ni." Dahyun smiled as Tzuyu said she loved her in Mandarin.

"Fuck you and your cute Chinese language." She said, making Tzuyu giggle.

"What should we do about our feelings?" Dahyun asked. Tzuyu shrugged.

"Sana and Momo wouldn't confront us about their feelings. We both know they have these kind of feelings for us but it isn't clear." Tzuyu replied back, Dahyun nodded.

"So what do we do? Wait?"

"If that's all that we can do."

After the two finished their drinks and chatter, they headed out of the coffee restaurant and to the mall as they both wanted to go shopping but of course, the bodyguards would have to follow them 24/7. Dahyun and Tzuyu honestly didn't care about the fact that they had to be protected because either way, they could protect themselves. Dahyun could give anyone a beat down and Tzuyu took karate when she was younger. She quit after she turned 15 though because random people started to try and kill her, after all, she was royal.

"Which store do you want to go to first?" Dahyun asked.

"You can chose. I don't really know at the moment." Said Tzuyu in reply.

"H&M it is." Dahyun said before leading them to the store she said. When they got there, they immediately went through each clothing, laughing at when they were putting clothes against themselves and did funny poses. Girls will always be girls.

"Does this look cute?" Asked Dahyun. Tzuyu looked to see her best friend holding up a black leather jacket in front of her. Tzuyu held her chin in between her index finger and thumb and thought, squinting her eyes as well.

"I think you'll rock it." Tzuyu said after a few seconds. Dahyun smiled and said, 'Okay, definitely buying this then'. Her best friend was buying the leather jacket, a pair of sunglasses, flats and some shorts. Tzuyu was buying more white and grey cardigans, shorts as well, a few crop tops and a floral dress she found cute.