Chapter 7

J-hopes POV:

J-hopes POV:

Jimin and I led Y/N out of the room. I honestly felt really bad for her. Although everyone was treating her well, I could tell she still didn't like the idea of sharing a dorm with seven men. I didn't blame her. I knew none of us would dream about harming her, but she doesnt know us well, so I'm not really sure how to gain her trust. Not long ago, when we were practicing the choreography for 'spring day,' I saw her dancing along to the beginning in the corner. Honestly, I was suprised. She learned a good chunk of the choreography in an hour, while it took the others days to learn it. I admit, she made quite a few mistakes, but she always knew when she made a mistake, unlike everyone else.

Currently, she was walking a couple feet behind Jimin and I, so I leaned over to Jimin, and whispered in his ear. "What do you think of Y/N?" I asked him. He looked over at me. "She's really quiet." He noted. "But I'm not sure if that's her true personality or if she's just shy." He said quickly adding on to his first thought. I nodded. Jimin looked back at her, and I followed his gaze. She was singing to herself, while staring at nothing in particular. She looked completely lost in her thoughts. Jimin faced me again. "She seems pretty peaceful and chill, though." He said. I agreed. She seemed like a nice person. I was excited to get to know her!

Jimins POV:

Before ​​​​​​​she felt to unwelcomed, I quickly brought Y/N out of her thoughts. "Um..so..Y/N, what do you want to eat? Meat or seafood?" I asked, coming up with a topic quickly. She looked up at me. She seemed to ponder my question. Hoseok was quick to give his opinion. "Seafood!" He said excitedly. "Hobi, we aren't even eating. We already ate." He looked at me with that grin of his. "And now I want to eat again!" He said cheerfully. Y/N smiled at his response. "Seafood sounds good." J-hope pumped his fist in the air. "Yessss," he whispered quietly, but not quiet enough for us not to hear it.

We brought Y/N down to the food court, and J-hope hurriedly ordered the food. Aish, he acted as if he hadn't eaten for years! After a couple minutes, we were all sat down at a table in the corner, and as soon as we all sat down, J-hope and Y/N on one side, and me on the other, J-hope was the first to dig into the food. Y/N ate the food as quickly as he did, but instead of gobbling it down like it was the first she had eaten for weeks, she ate it politely. It was quite a sight, to be honest. J-hope and Y/N sitting beside each other, J-hope eating without a care in the world. After they had both started eating, J-hope started a random game of asking each other questions. He started with asking her what her favourite colour was.

I had never met a girl who's favourite colour was blue, so when she said that, I was honestly suprised. I thought it was cool though, how she wasn't like other girls who only liked certain colours. Hobi encouraged her to ask the next question, and to my surprise, she asked me. "Jimin-oppa, What is your favourite song that you guys have made so far?" I smiled when she called me oppa, and then I thought about her question. "Hmm. My favourite is 'not today.'" I say. She nodded her head. "I've never heard any of your guys songs, to be honest. I'll listen to it later."

We asked each other a couple more questions, before deciding to go back to the practice room. Y/N was definitely a nice girl, and surprisingly, she was not a very quiet person. She laughed a lot, and she was very loud when she spoke. I think J-hope noticed to, and he was ecstatic to find this out. I also noticed, when we got back to the practice room, she was quiet again. I liked it better when she was being loud-it was her true self.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hi :) this is actually a story I wrote about two years ago as my first story, so I  know it's not  great. But I'm posting this for now as I'm working on a new story. I prefer comments over anything..so please leave a lot of those even this story may be shit. Thanks :)