chapter 20

Hey guys! Super back here. This chao is going to dial back on the action, and begin a pleasant, fluff and filler filled chaps for like, 10-15 chaps? Ok, now welcome to today's chap! (1K special coming up)

Deku POV

All I heard were muffled voices. For a week, all I hear is the muffled voices of who I presume would be the doctors, and my friends. I heard alot of yelling outside the room, or maybe even in the room. I couldn't bear open my eyes, I couldn't. I also couldn't move my body. I was confused, but later understood this was all happening because I went all out, with my quirk.
.
.
.

My backlash is too strong, and I need to learn to completely need to have this under control. A mastered quirk. And that means I need to work harder, harder than others. Harder than I ever had. I'm not going to give up!

For the first time in what felt like forever, I felt a warm sensation on my hands. It tingled, and I felt a sense of fuzzy feeling on my chest.

I unimaginably smiled in my 'coma', and realised I did this with my own strength. I needed to open my eyes! It's now or never!

I pulled all the strength left in me, and finally and blissfully opened my eyes. What wasn't blissful was the blond ng light I felt. God, did I squint. I had to blink faster than light, and it took me a moment to adjust to the new light.

I look down to see some brown.. brown? What is that? Oh! It's brown hair!....

Jeez, how long have I been sleeping?

I soon felt a wet sensation on my hands, and notice small sobs coming from the person, and then, some cries.

"W-Wake up.. deku... Please... It's been a month..." I gaped at the time I've been here.

A month?!

It felt like a week!

I chuckle to myself, making no noise.
I place a hand down on her hair, and she freezes.

"H-How M-M-Much more D-Do Y-You need M-Me to W-Wake?" I ask, having trouble talking.

Her head shoots up to reveal ochaco uraraka, my girlfriend.

Tears fill her eyes as she places her hands on her mouth

"DEKU!" she yells as she tackles me against the bed. She was sobbing uncontrollably onto my hospital clothes, leaving Wet marks all over.

"C-Calm down, O-Ochaco." I croak out, using the most of my energy.

Ochaco pushes her lips onto mine, telling me in a way to stop talking. I grow wide eyed, but soon melt in.

We both stay there for a moment, enjoying each other's company, before letting go for air, which they both didn't want to.

"Stop talking." She says lovingly. I obleidged and closed my mouth.

"You used up your energy, rest for now." She whispers. While having a sad smile knowing she has to leave.

As she gets up, I grab her wrist, not wanting her to go. She looks at me again. "Sorry deku, your mom doesn't want me staying, and I can't tell your mom. Plus, you need to rest, and I'll sleep with you next time.. I promise." She says. I could tell that she wasn't able to sleep well with all the drenched makeup revealing dark eyes. She truly cared for me. I let her go, and she leaves. I sigh and lay down in bed, letting sleep drift over.

As the week went by, I learned to talk and walk around more. By the end on the week, I was fully ready. Nobody knew about my recovery, since I needed all the time I could for healing. I haven't seen uraraka since that day I woke up, since she promised me to come by, I was pretty sad. But I understood something must have come up.

Now came by the final tests to see if I was fully healed.

Step. Step. Step. I jumped over the huge block stopping me from passing, and used a little bit to much power, and accidently broke the boulder with out touching it.

The doctors smiled.

"Allright, your ready to leave." They say, as they discharge me from the training area.

After leaving, I head to his house.
He nervously knocked on the door, and found his mom, looking at him.

"IZUKU!?! YOU WOKE UP!?!" She asked, crying. "H-Hey mom, yes I did." I say before I get into a bone crushing hug.

"MY BABY, YOU'VE BEEN IN A COMA FOR 1 MONTH! A WHOLE MONTH WITHOUT MY BABY!" she cried out, hugging her son again.

"M-Mom..." He chocked out. She soon realised and let him go. After about 300 apologies of almost squeezing him to death, he started his apologies.

"Mom, s-sorry ive been gone for so long, it's just I took a pretty big hit.." my mom's face looks stern after that statement.

I sweat drop. "Izuku Midoriya" she says sternly, hands on her hips. I knew I was in for one. "I know about you quirk." She states blankly.

Silence

She sighs. "I just wish you would have told me earlier. I gaped at her response to her statement. "Y-Your not mad!?!" I ask, clearly shocked. "No,im just worried about you. Now come on, I made katsuddon!" She cheers. Izuku smiles at his mother. She sounded like ochaco with her attitude. "By the way, where is ochaco-" I couldn't fully finish off before my mom started. "Oh, her parents came back, and so she left home about 6 days ago." She says, finishing her bite of the delicious food.

I took a bite aswell, and melted on the spot.

"Mmm... So good!" I say, cheering at the flavor of the meal.

mother chuckles, before getting up.

"Izuku, im going to sleep. I'm pretty tired. C'mon, you've got school tomorrow." She says, yawning.

I nod, and finish up my meal. Soon, as washing the dishes, thoughts came in.

What have I missed in school? Maybe they just did more of the regular things like training and present mic's... Classes. I shuddered at the thought of the class.

I better get ready for tomorrow, and a whole lot of questioning.

I sighed at My own thought as I head to bed. Once in, I felt a little cold without my girlfriend near me.

Little did I know, the same thing was going on with the Brunnete.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the small chapter for today. Tomorrow will drive the plot more forward with more fluff! Hope you enjoy and cya tomorrow!