Chapter Seventeen

"Fifth Year"

••••••••••••••••••••Lenora POV:•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lenora POV:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After my little 'makeout session' with James' doppelgänger, the brunette copy pulled me into where Dumbledore's office apparently was.

"What do you suppose we'll find in here?" I asked with feigned excitement and curiosity to 'James', who still had yet to let go of my hand.

"Something cool hopefully." The doppelgänger told me with a grin, before  spinning me around.

I let out a forced giggle and planted a kiss on 'James' lips, once I'd stopped being spun.

"Enough with the PDA already!" 'Sirius' protested jokingly with an overdramatic roll of his eyes, earning a chuckle from 'Remus'.

"Sod off, Sirius! I have every right to be appreciating my girlfriend!" 'James' laughed, moving around me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Well, go 'appreciate' each other somewhere else, preferably where we're not present." 'Remus' chuckled teasingly with a mock look of disgust.

"No, we're quite comfortable right here, boys." I joked as 'James' started to plant kisses up and down my neck.

"We can see that, you horny little shits." 'Sirius' joked, gesturing to 'James', who was starting to leave hickies on my neck and jawline. "Just give it a rest and help us snoop, then you can go back to sucking each other's faces."

I feigned a roll of my eyes and obliged.

••••••••••••••••••••••
3rd Person POV:

••••••••••••••••••••••3rd Person POV:

James hated it.

He hated how quickly the rest of the school had moved on from Nora's accident. How they all had seemingly forgotten what had happened with smiles on their faces.