24;

"Here's where we do all the recording, the rooms are sound-proof, so sometimes artists practice in there..."

I was on the second floor, had no idea where I was supposed to be in order to download the files I was there for, and Taehyung was sulking.

"This is Taehyung's office." I had arrived at a door that had the name 'Kim Taehyung' in bold script by the door. 

It looked so formal, so fancy, it didn't fit the sliver-haired-always-complaining-very-destructive ghost that I had gotten to know.

Jungkook pulled a set of keys from his pocket, which gained Taehyung's attention. 

"Technically, I'm not supposed to let unauthorized people in, but isn't not like you're going to take anything, right?" Jungkook said the words lightly, and I tried to laugh along with him. 

It made a horrible guilt settle in my chest.

"Of course not. And thank you, Jungkook. For showing me around and all."

Jungkook shrugged. "In all honesty, it gave me an excuse to avoid sitting at my desk for a while, so I should thank you."

"I knew it!" Taehyung said triumphantly. "I knew you'd never really work on a weekend."

"Everything is just the way he left it." Jungkook said as he opened the door. "A little dustier, maybe. Old Mr.Bang can't quite bring himself to give the room to someone else, I think he still hopes... anyway, I have first dibs on it, but for now it just sits here..."

"Jungkook?" I said as I walked into the office. 

It was nice, far nicer than what I had imagined. One wall was taken up by a bookcase, the others covered in posters and old vinyls.

"Hm?" Jungkook had wondered over to the window, opening it to let some fresh air into the dusty room.

"Can I ask for one last favor?"

Jungkook nodded as he turned around. 

His eyes were big and trusting, and I hated that I was about to betray that trust, yet again.

"Can I have a few minutes in here alone? I know it's a weird request, I just feel closer to him here..."

"Of course." Jungkook said before I even finished my sentence. "Just pull the door locked when you're done."

I sat down at the large desk, Taehyung floating over to hover behind me. 

Jungkook pulled the door mostly shut behind himself when he left, and I listened as his footsteps got further away.

"Alright, Taehyung." I opened the dusty laptop that was still plugged into the wall. "Lets get this over with."