Scene!

~Scene~

Storm walks down the hall only to stop when he hears that mortal's voice.

"Storm! Please wait," Tanya says to get the attention of the eldest prince. She stops short distance from him, being careful to not get too close to make the devil angry with her. "About today-"

"Today you may do what you may desire. I have many thing to do today." Storm states cutting her off. He doesn't even turn around to look at her. His expression annoyed even if she could not see it. "So leave me alone."

"That's not how our deal works!"

Storm turns around to show his burning red gaze. She visibly flinches back. "Listen well human, I am not in the mood listen to you right now. And I suggest you remember our deal more clearly. It doesn't mean I have to be in you're company twenty four seven." He goes to the table under one of the grand painting and opens the drawer. "Here."

Tanya fumbles whatever she caught in her hands for a moment after the prince tossed her the object without warning. She opens her hands and there laid a pen device.

"What's this?" She asks looking up from the pen to only find the prince had already disappeared on her. Tanya stood alone now in the empty hallway besides the portraits keeping her company.

The sighs and looks back at the pen in her hands.

"Why did he give me this?"

~End Scene~

"Cut!"

The actors dropped their character and smile at the director.

"Sorry director, I didn't mean to fumble the catch." Tika apologizes with an awkward smile. She was suppose to catch the pen without fumbling it. "I also think I play my character a bit off script."

"It's alright Tika, from watching here. The scene looks natural and the audience can assume the fumble was natural for the prince throwing it without warning." The director assured her she does fine while Torm goes up to her patting her back.

"Sorry Tika, I should've added a warning."

Tika shakes her head, "Its fine really Torm! You're character is suppose to fit in with the cold attitude, the action you did matched so it's fine." She even waves her hands in front of her.

"Let's get Theodore on set to meet up with Tanya now that she's received the pen. He'll be explaining the device his brother gave to her and so forth."

Tomi skips onto the set with a happy smile. He stands behind the doorframe waiting for the cue.

Torm goes off set to his Dad and friends. They welcome him back and give him a pat of praise.

"Action!"

~Scene~

Tanya hums in deep thought that she doesn't notice another presence come up behind her.

"Whatcha got there Tawny?" Theodore asks excitedly looking over her shoulder. He looks around trying to get a better look, until he uses his powers to melt into a puddle of black before reforming right in front of her. The darkness clung onto his body like tar before disappearing into his skin or under his feet to reform his own shadow.

"Theodore!" Tanya says surprised as she places a hand over her chest. She takes a breath with closed eyes until she reopens them.

Theodore giggles behind his hands childishly and them moves them behind his back. "So..."