𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖙

☽𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝☾

✮ 𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕔ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 ✮𝕒𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕄𝕔ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒 ✮
𝕒𝕤
𝕄𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕫𝕚𝕖 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣

"I lost my daughter, what did you expect? That I was just gonna mourn her like all of you, I've tried creating a life for myself for the past a thousand years and I have had to watch my loved ones die. I needed a change."

"You wanna talk about following? How long have you had your head up your mothers ass for? How do her boots taste?"

"I can't be the alpha you want me to be Jackson, that title is meant for Hayley. I was supposed to be Alpha a long time ago."

"I will not let you mess with my mind again Esther, you tricked me into being you're lab rat when I was human. I won't let that ever happen again."

"I won't let you take my daughter away, Dahlia. You might be a so powerful witch who's been alive for a thousand years, but guess what. I'm the Original Tribrid, you can't defeat me and it'll be fun to let you try."

✮ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 ✮𝕒𝕤 ℕ𝕚𝕜𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

✮ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕡𝕙 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕟 ✮
𝕒𝕤
𝕚𝕜𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟

"A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for his family."

"You're not the only one who lost their daughter Y- Luna. I too lost her, Hayley lost her daughter. We all lost but we didn't abandon each other. I understand that you've lost a lot of people in the past a thousand years and you're heart was hurt, love. I get that you needed a change but I thought you were gone."

"If you continue being like this I won't have control over my actions and at the end neither of us will have any clothes on for the activities we shall be doing."