Chapter 4

Please check out Redeemed souls by awinterlights.  You won't be disappointed, I  promise.

Warning: Abuse

I woke up early today. I didn't want the alpha to wake me up with his crude methods that usually leave scars all over my body.

I'd either wake up feeling hot water being poured on my face or  being hit by a whip and I swear its not pretty.

I walk to towards the kitchen which is dead silent since no one is awake yet. I stagger slightly considering I had not eaten anything last night.

He said I was three minutes late on bringing their meals. I offered a thankyou which he said was necessary to him and headed back to my bed.

I grab the rail stepping on the last steps and entering the gigantic  kitchen.  I am a slave to them, not worth it.

Thank goddess they never raped me or anything of the sort. Its the only thing that I still hold dear and can call mine. Today was the day I was going to shift.  I'm already sixteen and my wolf would appear. I pray hard to the goddess to give me a wolf even though the chances of having one are so slim.

I sigh grabbing cooking pans and immediately starting my tiresome job. That's how my life works, work work and more work. I could say I'm used to it but I'm not.

Its still physically tiring. I swallow hard feeling my throat parched and I'm in desperate need of water. I grasp one of the glasses pouring myself a glass of water.

I take an enormous sip still holding the glass. My hands are trembling so much due to the lack of food that the glass slips from my hand before hitting the floor and shuttering into pieces.

My heartbeat picks up seeing the mess I just created. He will surely hurt me. He always does.

"What did you do?! " Someone snarps behind me and I don't  need to turn around to see who it is for I already felt it in my bones.

"S-s-sorry A-alpha i-it w-was an a-a-accident." I stutter pathetically.

His face contorts into a snarl as his eyes flash gold meaning I wouldn't escape this. Its too early and I'm already getting  a beating.

Before I know it he is standing next to me a murderous look in his eyes that promises me an oncoming pain. I prepare my body for I know theres no escaping it anyway. Its my fate.

He grabs me by my biceps pulling me to the torture room.  A room I'm too familiar with.  Just because I don't have my parents anymore. They made me a slave and there's nothing I can do about it.

I don't resist for it only makes my beating worse. He always has this horrible mood in the morning and I'm sure this is not going to end well for me.

He drags me down before chaining me to the wall. I'm used to this. He brings his favorite torture device which is a whip.

He doesn't speak, he just  grabs the whip and hits my already sore back from bending too much. 

He brings the whip to my back and hits me so hard that I scream out just on the first hit. I'm used to this but it doesn't make it any less painful.

He repeats the process a couple of times, until he is sweating. He unties me and I fall to the ground.  He gives me a harsh glare  before walking away.

He rarely talks when he's hurting and destroying me. He is my nightmare And I'd  never forgive him. I sigh wiping the few tears that managed to escape my blood shot eyes.