E

After that night jimin asked jisoo to be his girlfriend and she agreed with a bright smile on her face, the news about them being a couple spread like a wild fire in the neighborhood which mostly consist of elderly people who congratulated them wholeheartedly. They received a huge amount of support from their friends and family, in short everyone was genuinely happy for them.

Even though the start of their relationship was a bit messy but jimin was determinant to make it work. He would bring her flowers, take her on long drives, go for shopping, go to movies and she loved it.

It wasn't like jimin was the only one putting the effort, jisoo too tried her best to let him know that he was the most special person in her life. She would cook food for him, knit him sweaters or scarfs, tell him about the books she had been reading and she loved all the things about him that he considered a flaw.

"I promise, I will learn to love you." That's what she would tell him as an answer to his "I love yous". Even though there was no doubt in her mind that jimin was the right person for her but jisoo still wasn't sure for her feelings for him.

Was she really over her ex?

Was she really in love with jimin?

Or was she using him just to forget her ex?

These were the questions she would always ask herself, one night she even shared her concerns with jimin as they both laid on his bed in each other's arms..

"Jimin" she called his in a hushed voice.

"Hm?"

"What if I'm just using you to get over my ex? Would you still love me?"

For a moment he said nothing but his arms around her tightened a little.

"As long as your with me, I don't care about the reasons behind it, you can use me as much as you want but just..... don't leave me."

After six months of dating, jimin was the happiest, everything in their relationship was as perfect as it ever could be, even though he knew that jisoo was still not in love with him or maybe her love for him wasn't deep enough but he never complained.

Jimin and jisoo were walking home hand in hand as they both laughed at the movie that they had watched previously when suddenly jisoo stopped in her track making jimin stop as well, the once bright smile on her face was replaced with a frown, she stared ahead in shock with eyes wide open.

Jimin's eyes followed her gaze and noticed a dainty looking guy wearing black skinny jeans paired with a black leather jacket standing few feet away from them.

"S-suga" he heard her whispering a foreign name, jisoo's grip on jimin's hand tightened as she hid herself behind him.

"Long time no see jisoo" the mint haired guy said as he tilted his head to have a better look at the girl and smirked once he noticed the fear in her eyes."it's been a while, hasn't it?"

Jimin instinctively moved forward, blocking suga's view of jisoo, his jaw tightened as his lips pressed together in a thin line showing just how displeased he was by the unwanted company...., Jimin didn't know who that guy was but if his presence made jisoo uncomfortable then it was enough reason for him to protect her.

Jimin's reaction only seems to amuse suga, he held his hands up in defense
"Oh I see how things are now" he said his eyes that were fixed on jisoo moved towards jimin " you got yourself a new boyfriend, well congrats" his gaze shifted back to jisoo
"I'll see you around"

A/N

Would you be interested in reading another story from me, or should i finish it and than vanish?