⚠️34- Yoongi's Feathers

"Yoongi." I breathed out. His bottom lip trembled as he walked into the room, looking to the floor in shame.

"Don't worrie, I understand why you acted so cold," I sat him down on the bed. He was fiddling with his fingers quietly, not sure what to say. I sat down next to him and he decided to speak.

"It doesn't matter. We're lucky you forgave us just like that... We don't deserve you, Master." He wept and sobbed, "We should have told you instead of hurting you like that! We... I was so mean to Master, and Master is so kind!"

"Shhhh, baby, shhhh. It's okay now." I said and took out the bottle with mating powder and a little puff of black powder blew to the air, making both Yoongi and I suspecting what the bottle contains.

"This is... a mating powder," I explained softly and kept the bottle away from his reach, "and I don't know how much you're supposed to take, so I won't do the same mistake as I did with Tae, and give you only a little bit."

I put some into the tiny measure cup. it had a few lines, but there weren't any numbers on it. instead,  there were small words or sentences, like:

-too little

-just a little more

-that's enough

-okay you're thinking about taking it far?

-dude stop

-we can't help you if you do stupid shit

-DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH

-STOP

-REALLY STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

-well, never mind, we will pick up the hybrids once you die. You've brought this on yourself. Don't you worrie, we will make sure that once you're gone nothing will remain in place, all of your house will become our property and no one will remember you! Rest in peace!

I gave Yoongi the "just a little more" amount and he gulped it down with no hesitation. He made a disgusted face and looked at me, questioning what was in the black subtence. I put everything on the counter at the side of the bed.

"H-how is it?" I asked him.

"Awful." He shook his head, grossed out, "Like rotten fish."

"How did you not hesitate and just drank it right away?" I asked him, completey shocked, "It looks like death in a bottle!"

"Well, you gave it to me, Master. I couldn't say no to you." He smiled faintly and coughed. I looked around for a glass of water. Did I not bring one with me?

⚠️Warning: SMUT!⚠️

⚠️Yoongi x reader⚠️

⚠️This smut was given to you byyyyy:⚠️
btsmut01

before I realised, he hovered over me. I haven't given him the powder yet, did I? I didn't even remember...my mind fogged up as he placed sensual kisses on my neck. I felt a slight pressure on my neck and then I realized, he was marking me.

"Penguins mate for life, you know?" He murmured against my skin.

"I've heard..." I breathed heavily, trying to calm my racing heart.

"Master, breathe." His serene gaze had an instant effect on me, making my heartbeat normal again.

"What will you do now?" I asked.

"Hands. Use your hands on me, Master." He pushed himself off me, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Are you sure? I mean, I've never done th-this before..." I looked down, uncertain. He grabbed my hands and led them down to his zipper. I unzipped his pants and helped him tossing it aside. He distracted me from his erection momentarily as he pressed passionate kisses to my lips, taking my breath away as he moved his tongue in and around my mouth.