21

(Him)

"We should talk in a more private room. Let's go back to my office." I tell them.

"Don't say anything to Nora, please. I don't want Markus to attack sooner than he planned." Anna-Lynn asks me.

I nod and we start to walk back in the Pack's house. What did that witch mean when she said I will lose the fight but I will not be the one who dies. I knew I will not be strong enough in 11 days! I don't what I going to do.

"Don't overthink too much about what Willow said. This is what she wants you to do." Gamma Alec tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"It gives her power. She knows what we don't yet so make us overthinking made her feel superior. The good news is you will not die."

"Still I will lose the challenge and I don't what else I will lose with it." I sigh.

"You will not lose anything. Anna-Lynn will not let that happen." He comforts me.

"Why? I didn't anything to deserve her help."

"Because of who she is. She doesn't do it for you she just can't stand injustice."

I just nod not knowing what else to say. The witch also spoke about a future warrior that I need to send away to be formed.

"Aiden, what the witch was speaking about when she spoke about the warrior?" I ask him.

"I kind of lose a bet against Anna-Lynn. And the deal was if she won she would send one of our future warrior trains in another pack of her choice." He answers.

"Care to tell what was the bet about?"

"She says for our training is great but we should send the one who failed but are really motivated to be trained in another pack. I told her we have enough warriors in the pack and we don't need the help of another pack to train them. We made a deal if the worst of my students were able to win against my top student at the end of the day. I will let her send him. I never thought she would win if not I would ask you before."

"Who were the two who fight?" I ask him.

"Paul against Sean." He answers.

I stop in my tracks. "You mean Paul won! How it's even possible?" I ask him chocked.

"I know I had the same reaction and can't still believe it and I saw it in my own eyes." He says shaking his head.

"He was fast enough and pushed Sean to make mistakes. It was pretty easy as Sean uses mainly his force. Even he is very strong he was not fast enough." Anna-Lynn tells us.

"So can I send him to Alpha Constantinos, please." She asks me when neither Aiden or I say something.

"Who is that Alpha Constantinos?" I ask her.

"Some guy that fuck her." Says Aiden annoyed.

She rolls her eyes. "First we fuck not he fucks me. I was more then willing to. And secondly, this has nothing to do with the Alpha he is."

"You fuck him." I ask surprised and amused by Aiden's face.

"Yes and it's not your business at all, and not your too Aiden." She says.

"Well give me time to accept you have a really really active sexual life." Says Aiden

"I said a few!" She defends herself.

"Exactly!" He retorts and I laugh.

It's so funny to see him in the big brother's role. I wish she would be the shy little girl she used to be. It would have to be even funnier. They all look at me like I lost my mind.