*Mates*

"Werewolves have been alive for centuries of thousands of years-" She started.

"Have you ever heard of the story of the Moon goddess?"

I thought about it for a second... "Yes."

She raised a brow. "Um... Who told it to you?"

"My mother. She used to tell My brother and I all these crazy stories about A lady above watching over us.."

"Where is she?" She shared a look with Thomas. I ignored it. "I don't know. Disappeared when I was 11, my brother was 13, and my little sister about 1 years old maybe."

"Oh well, The Moon Goddess is an important deity in many cultures around the world where they form a central role in mythology. The moon is associated with the divine feminine as in many tribal societies the feminine cycles were linked to the phases of the moon. Her name was Selena and she is the mother of all wolves.

"She grew bored with her life and decided to create something that never has been created before. That is where she ended up with us. Werewolves. Are true forms are Wolves, but we disguise ourselves in the form of a Human. Her first werewolf was a man named Allaric. She was happy with her creation but Zeus said do not make anymore. She gotten angry with that order, for she was the one who made it so she can do whatever she liked. She saw how lonely Allaric was and made a lover for him. She called them mates."

She looked at Artemis and smiled at him. "What are mates?" I asked.

"Glad you asked." She took my hands. "I am so sorry for you."

I looked at her confused. "Why?"

"Because your mated to this idiot."

I looked at Artemis and back at Victoria. "I'm sorry what?"

"You and him are mates." She smiled. "There's a mated process as well between mates."

I pulled my hands away. "Your saying that I have to let this mother fucker pee on me?!"

Thomas barked out a laugh while Artemis growled loudly and punched a wall. He snapped his head to me. "NO!" He yelled. Power laced in his voice. His eyes flashed that already familiar Blue I saw earlier.

Shonna and Charlie stepped back and Thomas walked over to Artemis. "Calm down big bad wolf."

Artemis eyes flashed between misty green to Blue. He held his head and finally his eyes returned back to its normal color. But right now I didn't know which part of him was normal.

"What was that?"

"His wolf was trying to take control. You ... well angered him." Victoria said.

"Oh."

"He doesn't....Pee.. On you Aniela"

"How did you-"

"I know lots of things. Like right now, your dad is freaking out. Your brother is having sex with a random girl right now and your little sister is crying right now because everyone is busy and no one pays attention to her."

My face turned to Annoyance for my dad to Disgust for my brother to pain for my sister.

"I have to go-"

"NO! STAY!" Artemis growled. His eyes back to Blue.

I gulped and sat back down. I frowned. "Why did I sit down?"

"He used his Alpha voice."

"His Alpha voice?" I questioned.

"There's different positions of a wolf. There's an Alpha which is known as Xavier-"