Chapter 20

SASAHH took a slow steps toward Wilson, stopping just mere inches away from him with her eyes fixated on him. Then she raised her hand to his chest to caress. He tensed at her touch, muscles on his chest flexing as her hand skimmed down his chest. The steady thud of his heartbeat accelerating beneath her palms. She loves the way his heart beats when she touches him. It always thrilled her.

Letting her fingers peregrinate over his washboard stomach, feeling the curled hair that delivered tickling sensation to her. He was solid, lean and hard. All muscles. Perfect. Irresistible.

The taut muscles in his stomach tightened as her presumptuous fingers drifted down. She placed a feather-light kiss on the solid wall of his chest before searching for one of his nipples. She flicked it with the tip of her tongue as soon as her mouth reached it.

Wilson groaned when her hand reached for his manhood. He looked up at him as she drew his nipple into her mouth and gently suckled it and her hand started to stroke his length, loving his reaction.

His jaw was set, eyes were dark with passion and lust. His erection bobbed in her palm at her delicate touch. Her mouth left his nipple, dropping to her knees before him. She stared at his cock intently, inspecting it like a physician doing genital examination.

She can't explain it, but watching his hard on is satisfying. She traced her nail over the vein before wrapping her fingers around the base of his shaft. A little drop of pre-cum glistened on the tip. Her tongue came out and licked it off. It tastes salty, sweet and masculine. She repeated it, licking the entire sensitive head again and again, until he labored for breath.

Wilson gripped each side of the door frame, needing a support when Sasahh took the humongous head of his cock, drawing him into the wet, warm of her mouth.

"Fuck!" Groan rumbled out of his chest like a thunder.

Sasahh grabbed his dangling testicles with her free hand. Playing them, rolling them as her clever tongue swirling around the sensitive head of his penis until they tightened with the need to release.

"I'm cumming, Sasahh!" Natigil si Sasahh sa ginagawa at tiningala si Wilson na tila wala sa sariling nakatingala, nakapikit at bahagyang nakaawang ang bibig.

Wilson started to thrust his hips when she stopped suckling him, urging her to keep going. Nasiyahan naman si Sasahh na siya pa rin pala ang nasa isip nito habang ginagawa ang ganitong bagay. He said he loves her, but as Samantha. Baka gusto lang talaga nitong magwork ang relasyon nila, but deep within, siya pa rin ang nasa puso nito.

Ipinagpatuloy ni Sasahh ang ginagawa at mas lalong nahibang si Wilson nang halos isagad ni Sasahh ang kabuan nito. The tip of his penis almost reached the back of her throat, making her gag.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" His growl was loud and raw with emotion as he suddenly came like a madman. Ang ninigas nitong mga binti ay unti-unting nanginig habang pinupuno nito ang bibig si Sasahh ng inilalabas nito.

This is what she wants when she gives him a head. Madaling labasan kaya hindi siya napapagod. Hindi tuloy niya alam kung sadyang magaling lang siya o malibog lang talaga ang asawa niya. She chuckles at the thought.

Tumayo si Sasahh. Hinawakan niya ang likod ng ulo ni Wilson at inilapat ang labi rito. Agad namang ibinuka ni Wilson ang bibig para tugunin ang halik ni Sasahh but Wilson groaned in disgust when Sasahh spit out the cum into his mouth. Idinura ni Wilson ang laman ng bibig.

"Fuck! Why did you that?" He spat again on the tiled floor.

"Why? I'm just having you taste your own cum." She laughed.

"Dammit it! That's disgusting!"

"Ay!" Sasahh screamed when he suddenly siezed her by her hips and lifted her up from the floor. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around him.