Nina Dobrev x Reader

"You're staring.." you mumbled with your eyes closed half asleep.

"No I'm not" your girlfriend Nina said. You could practically see the smile on her face

"Yes you are and it's creepy" you said trying to will yourself to open your eyes

"It's romantic!" she shot back at you causing a smile to form on your lips.

You slowly opened your eyes to see Nina smiling down at you. When she saw the look of bliss on your face she erupted in to giggles and you just smiled. You laid studying every aspect of her face. The way her nose crinkled. Her eyes closing slightly and the breathtaking smile on her face was enough to knock a blind person out.

"Now you're staring" she teased at you

"No....just admiring god's gift to earth" you said feeling accomplished at the blush that appeared on her face. "You're perfect"

"I'm not perfect" she said looking down shyly

"Yes you are! From your beautiful brown eyes to your oh so kissable lips" you said leaning up teasing her by brushing your lips against hers. You chuckled and then moved to get up

"No fair!" she pouted as you stood up stretching out your back

"Life's not fair" you laughed as you moved to go into the bathroom until a pillow collided with your back. You turned to see her watching you with a mischievous smile etched on her lips and the same glint in her eyes. "You did not just do that!"

"And if I did?" She said boldly back to you leaning her back against the headboard and crossing her arms.

"Well than, I would be forced to get you back" you said approaching the bed in a predatory way. You knew you had won at the fearful look on her face.

She moved to run but you caught her by the waist and threw her on the bed attacking her side. She burst out laughing while simultaneously pleading for you too stop.

"N-no stop. I c-can't take it" she said trying to push your arms away.

"Say that I am the bestest person in the world and that you love me forever and always!" you said as she grinned

"You are the bestest person in the world and I will love you forever and always!" She said and you stopped propping yourself up above her with your hands on either side of her head.

You smiled down and she smiled back. You leaned down and kissed her on her lips and she brought her hands to your face holding you in place. Before things got too heated, you pulled back and placed your forehead against hers.

"I love you Nina" you whispered and then rested your head on her shoulders

"I love you too (Y/N)" she whispered back running her fingers through your hair.

Credit: imaginesforyourfandom.tumblr.com