22

"which one is yours " Taehyung asked pouting a little, snatching jungkook's heartbeats.

"the biggest one" jungkook replied and Taehyung started walking off to the said room.

He then looked for the biggest room and instantly his eyes lit up when he found the said room.

Because

Just look at it!!!!!!

The view and aura was too beautiful to not admire

The view and aura was too beautiful to not admire. It felt like 'New York with love of Paris' in Taehyung's opinion.

He walked around the room waiting for Jungkook to come. At the moment he had nothing on his mind,  he felt at peace,  no thoughts were crossing by, just a peaceful warm feeling flowing through his body.

Footsteps were heard and Taehyung turned away from the large window to see jungkook locking the door, a black laptop bag hung on his shoulder.

He walked towards Taehyung and just stared at him as Taehyung stared back  in his eyes, he saw himself in jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook grabbed taehyung's waist and brought him close but Taehyung kept calm despite feeling the need to scream because of volcanos of butterflies erupting in his body.

Jungkook slowly started walking taehyung back while he moved forward, both of their steps pairing perfectly, as taehyung's foot goes back, Jungkook's moves forward.

Taehyung didn't know what was happening but he knew he is going to get a love heart attack. His mind felt dizzy and foggy as if it was just a very beautiful dream

Jungkook delicately pushed him on the bed, laying him down not breaking the eye contact.

He took a sit just beside taehyung so he could perfectly see Taehyung's face.

"relax your muscles and stay quiet okay" jungkook whispered in the quiet room, Taehyung just nodded, he was too dizzy to question Jungkook what's going on.

Jungkook opened the bag that he brought with him and took out a stethoscope