To heal a flower

After the event's from yesterday, Peashooter will go to sunflowers house to help her with her break up.

Peashooter pov

After yesterday, I felt really awful about Sunflower. So I decided to go to her house today, but first I went to the supermarket to but her favorite cookies. When I went to the check out, I saw Footsoldier doing the check out. This is silly, because the Uniform for this place is pink. I knew he hated that color, but not to go against him or anything.
He is rocking the Uniform, but I don't think his face says so. I then bring out the cookies, She would always eat them saying they bring her joy, and that's my mission.
Step 1: Give her the cookies
Step 2: Make her happy by doing joke's
Step 3: Take her to her favourite dining place.
Step 4: Get married, and live a happy life.
Wait... that's to quickly.
"Hi Footsoldier how's it going!!" Trying not to giggle. I guess Footsoldier knew I was trying hard not to laugh at him, because his face became more irritated not for me giggling.
" I'm having a good time, thank you." Looking away to take out the thing's I got, he got questioned quickly.
"How are you doing today? What's with buying these cookies?" Looking at one of them.
"Ohh for Sunflower why?" I asked taking the products I bought in my bag.
"No reason..." He finished, giving me a, now can you please go I look ridiculaus face.
I continue my path looking for her favorite snack I walked for a mile till I reached to Sunflowers house. Really light pink with Sunflowers on her porch, this was a very cozy house.
Mine was dull and, borring like my personality.
Ok that was a bad joke, try not to tell her that. I knock on her door, waiting till she respond.
"Come in, it's open!" I guessed she yelled from her kitchen, I could smell soup in there.
I open the door to go inside. "Hi sunflower how are you doing."

Author here, and I am going to adress that I am going to be working on part 2, 3, and Talking Science.