To heal a Flower part 3

After walking in the neighborhood, Peashooter, and Sunflower were heading to Giddy Park to go on a ride. While going on a bus Peashooter takes out a snack he got on the way, then he grabs a piece giving it to Sunflower.

" So where do we go when we get there?" Peashooter then thought for a moment then answerd, " Well how about... the... Ferris Weel." Peashooter then fantasized the dreamy moment when he will hold hands with Sunflower again.
When they made it to Giddy Park the sun was starting to set, giving the place a romantic feeling. The smell of fresh made popcorn was intriguing to the couple, as they went in for a bite. They continued there journy to the Farris Weel, and as they got on it, Peashooter felt suddenly nervous.
How will the future be?
Will I be able to confess my feelings?
How will she react?
Will she hate me?
This was all the thoughts that were passing by Peashooters mind. He was so deep in thought that he hadn't realized he was mid way up. Sunflower was now staring at the distance, the sun shining made her petals seem like pearls. Peashooter then softly spoken.

" You are a very beautiful angel

" You are a very beautiful angel."
Sunflower looked back at Peashooter which got nervous on what he had just said.
"What Peashooter?" Questioned, she looked at him, Peashooter thinking of something to say.
"Oh that the sun is really giving the scenery of a calming place." Really lovely Peashooter thought. Now the ride was over putting them back to the ground. When they got off, they ran having the best time of there life.
If this wasn't what meant to be then Peashooter didn't know what was.
If he were dreaming, then it would've been the sweetest dream.

Author note: Ohh very close to confessing, but not close. What a bummer. I will be working now on Talking Science.