Warning

Aubrey
The day went smoother than I thought. Xavier kept his promise and there weren't any problems with them being there. It was almost time to close up when I saw a boy walk in. He had come in a couple times and was really sweet.

"Hey"

"Hey" I smiled to him. "Can I get you anything?"

"Yeah just a chai latte please." I nodded and started making it. "So, how are you liking it here?"

"Its nice I love it." I smiled starting his order.

"That's good, have you, you know, finished settling in?"

"Yeah I settled pretty fast cause of working here. It has been nice."

"So will I get to keep seeing you if I make this my coffee place?" He attempted to flirt.

I smiled. "Sure will."

"Good cause that's reason enough for me." He smiled back.

"I'm sure it is." Said a deeper voice. I looked up and the boy turned to see Xavier. The boy stiffened.

"Oh... um... yeah..." The boy didn't know what to say. Xavier glared down at him before walking around the counter beside me.

"Get your drink and get." He said leaning on the counter. He sounds angrier then normal.

"Xavier, Stop you're..." I started. He whipped towards me and pinned me against the side counter.

"I would not test me if I were you. I am not in the mood. Got it?" He said pushing his body to mine and making me hit the counter more. I flinched a little and he instantly backed away enough for it to stop hurting. "His drink is to go and then you are closing the damn shop." His eyes dared me to contradict him so I just nodded. I gave the boy his drink and he all but ran out of the store. "Pussy," He muttered.

"Why did you do that?" He glared at me.

"I want to leave hurry up." He said not answering me. "Clutch went to your place to get you some clothes you are staying at my place again."

"You don't have to do that." He took a deep breath and I could tell I was aggravating him. "Thank you." He nodded and started eating out of the baking display. I was whipping down the counters when I felt the back of my shirt left up. I turned slightly. He was looking at my back and I felt him touch my skin.

"I did that." He whispered referring to the scar that was now on my back. His eyes looked sad again and his jaw clenched. "I'm... I didn't mean..." He sighed shaking his head. He stepped back and turned away from me. "Just hurry up." His voice was ruff again. I stayed quite and hurried to finish. When I was done, we got back to his house a lot of guys were there. I didn't know all of them. But when we walked in everyone went silent and turned to us. It was kind of intimidating. Xavier walked towards the kitchen and they all followed. I went towards the hall and saw Rose.

"Hey, hun. Your suitcase is in Xavier's room

"Thank you." I went to change but could only find tank tops and shorts I rolled my eyes. A boy definitely packed this. I changed into pj shorts and a tank top and put a zip up jacket on over it because it was freaking cold. I walked back towards the kitchen to get a drink and saw the guys around the table. I didn't see Xavier but I didn't really care I just wanted water and a bed. I reached for a cup and when I turned there was a boy right up against me. I jumped. He smirked looking over me.

"I don't bite, you know, unless you like it." I rolled my eyes and went to move but he locked me in and pushed me against the counter. What was it with these boys being so pushy? He had my waist in his hands. His thumbs slipped under my shirt and rubbed my waist. I tensed. "Did I say you could leave? You really should get on my good side."