twenty-five

mark covered donghyuck's eyes and led him to a seat in the middle kitchen. currently, everyone was scrambling around to donghyuck to make sure that taeyong's surprise arrival was intact. donghyuck had on idea what was going on around him; all he could hear was shuffles and people shushing each other.

"how long am i going to wait here love?" donghyuck yelped

"love?" jaemin snickered from across the room. renjun kicked jaemin in the shin and shushed him. jeno laughed silently at his two boyfriends quarreling.

"not too much longer donghyuck." mark cooed in donghyuck's ears.

chenle rushed in and placed a chair across from donghyuck. jisung was still having difficulty hanging the streams around the room. renjun whisper screamed at jeno to help him with the cake.

taeyong scurried to the chair placed in front of donghyuck. he signaled for everyone to get into their places. once everyone was in there spots mark removed donghyuck's blind fold, "surprise my love!"

donghyuck squinted to look at the person in front of him, "taeyong?"

taeyong smiled at extended his arms outward for a hug, "hi little brother."

donghyucked smiled widely once he discovered what was going on. he lunged into his brothers arms and hugged him tightly, "why are you here?"

taeyong nuzzled himself into donghyuck's neck, "to surprise you." he pulled away from the hug and smiled at his younger brother again. "and to take care of some business."

"for the fashion line?" donghyuck said and quirked his eyebrows up.

taeyong nodded and pointed at renjun, "renjun helped plan this surprise."

donghyuck got off of taeyong and bowed towards renjun, "thanks injunnie."

renjun walked over to the two brothers and smirked. he nudged donghyuck in the side, "injunnie huh?"

donghyuck rolled his eyes and pushed renjun away from himself, "nevermind get away from me."

jeno pouted and huffed loudly. donghyuck turned towards him, "what?"

jeno rolled his eyes in pure annoyance, "you're not going to notice the hard work we did? renjun made jaemin and i make this cake." and then jeno pointed to the crooked streamers all over the place, "not to mention, chenle and jisung who decorated the place."

donghyuck smiled knowingly, "and what did mark do?"

mark rolled his eyes, like everyone else, "i brought you here of course."

donghyuck jumped up and grabbed mark's hand. he dragged him closer to taeyong. "taeyong, mark, mark, taeyong."

mark smiled and bowed towards taeyong, "i'll be sure to take care of him."

taeyong cleared his throat loudly, "you better."

a/n - lmao sorry i've been unmotivated and lost. hopefully, i can get my writing life on track